12. Yandere fem Light and Misa x Male reader

Death Note is owned by Tsugumi Ōba.

This was requested by RevDavid13

This was requested by RevDavid13. Have fun reading it!

I love Misa picture from manga. <3

 <3

(Y/N) - Your name.

(L/N) - Last name.

(E/C) - Eyes color.

(H/C) - Hair color

Thinking

*****

    (Y/N) (L/N) was normal eighteen years old guy with (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes. There was nothing special about him what would distinguish him from the general population. He was thinking about getting a job or going to college.

    Sadly his life was not perfect. Now he was alone because his parents died in car accident with drunk tir driver. He was very angry and in pain hearing that this driver survived and got low judgment because of his advocates and connections. This was two years ago, when his aunt took care of him, she was very sick. (Y/N) cursed his fate when even her, last one from his family died month ago leaving him alone in this mad world.

    Two weeks each night he was laying on his bed and asking God, why is this happening to him? Why everyone left him to be alone? Is this any test or what? He was angry, sad and happy thinking about reward for this hell, but there always was no respond from him.

    (Y/N) even lost his faith in God. This is impossible to be someone as him and let bad things happen to good innocent people. He got angrier knowing that he let live people killing another humans, stealing and everything more for him knowing as bad things.

    In the next weeks he only tried to live like normal people. He had money from his parents and aunt banks so (Y/N) doesn't need to worry about this. Sadly, something in him was broken, and he doesn't feel happy.

    Then something happened. He heard about something named Kira and people started talking about him being God who is killing bad humans. At first (Y/N) only shrugged and continued living alone with his miserable life, but when in tv started showing programs about this god (Y/N) started feeling that he need to find more, and more about him.