19. Ayano Aishi x Male Reader x Yuno Gasai

Mirai Nikki is owned by Sakae Esuno.
Yandere Simulator is owned by YandereDev.

(Y/N) - Your name.
(L/N) - Last name.
(E/C) - Eyes color.
(H/C) - Hair color

Thinking

(A/N): Ok it's time for two queens of yandere kingdom in my opinion. Big applause for Ayano Aishi! And Yuno Gasai!

Ayano Aishi / Yuno Gasai: Someone called me?

   Next to (A/N) stood two craziest girls in entire word he has in his mind. He started feeling uneasy, when girls started watching him with hearts in eyes.

(A/N): Uh... Yes, story is long and have fun reading it.

   He started running for his life not wanting to be raped by them. Chasing him was two females with crazy faces and shouting at him.

Ayano Aishi: (A/N)-Senpai you want fun!

Yuno Gasai: (A/N)! (A/N)! (A/N)! (A/N)! (A/N)! (A/N)! Yuno ga mamotte ageru (A/N)! (A/N)! (A/N)! (A/N)! (A/N)! (A/N)!

*****

   You are (Y/N) (L/N) and this is first day in your new school.

   (Y/N) was feeling happy and can't wait for meet new people in this big school. He just wanted peace and made great friends there. He doesn't know in that time, that in this school is waiting from him two persons who will make his life unrecognizable.

   He walked inside his class and teacher told him after his presentation to sit in a free place between Ayano Aishi and Yuno Gasai. (Y/N) looked in their direction to see two beautiful girls holding their hands up.

   Ayano has fair skin, black hair that is tied into a ponytail, and grey eyes. She is wearing a white and navy blue uniform shirt with a red mini scarf, a matching navy blue skirt, black stockings and black shoes.

   Yuno is a young girl with pink eyes and long pink hair styled in pigtails, two hanging as frontal locks featuring a pair of red bows, and the back pigtails left bare. Her attire consists of a blue shirt with a ribbon on her chest accompanied by a blue skirt with high socks.

   (Y/N) walked to them and sit. Class started, and he whispered to his left and next to his right.

(Y/N): Hello, nice to meet you. I'm (Y/N) (L/N).

   Ayano showed some pink on her cheek and turned her head. Yuno was looking at him with her eyes somehow strange for (Y/N). She smiled.

Yuno Gasai: Hello, I'm Yuno Gasai.

   (Y/N) smiled at her and something caught his attention. There was on his table crumpled card. He took it and there was words inside.

Hello (Y/N)-senpai, my name is Ayano Aishi.

   Yuno was watching what he was doing and tried to read too this message. She touched his arm making him to turn to her.

Yuno Gasai: Will you eat with me in break time? We can talk about everything.

(Y/N): Sure.

   Yuno smiled again and saw that Ayano was looking at her from behind (Y/N), she winked making Ayano shake with rage.

Teacher: Gasai and (L/N)! Stop flirting and start learning or there will be detention.

   Class laughed at this, but said girl and (Y/N) blushed hearing this. Ayano clutched her hand almost hitting with them her table because of her rage. No one will take my senpai!