67. Christmas Special I - Jealous RWBY x Male Reader

RWBY is owned by Monty Oum and Rooster Teeth.

(Y/N) - Your name.

(L/N) - Last name.

(E/C) - Eyes color.

(H/C) - Hair color

Thinking

*****

   Team RWBY got information from Ozpin, that there will be new student, and he wanted for him someone to show Beacon. Ruby and Yang was interested in this, but both in other ways.

   Little Red wanted to meet someone new, and was happy because of it. I'm very curious about this person. Will he be great friend?

   Yang on other hand had very wild imaginations of him. I'm sure he will be strong, hot and maybe like blondes...

   Blake and Weiss was not that much enthusiastic about it. They were just bored, and wanted to do it as fast as they can, and go back to their own plans.

   Finally, team RWBY find someone who stands in front of academy with bags. He was looking at them with happy face, and Yang instantly admired his body build, and (H/C) hair. Ruby was first one that got close to the male and extended her hand to him for shake.

Ruby: Hello! I'm Ruby Rose, and I with my team will be your guides.

   He laughed little seeing that she is very sweet. Weiss, Blake and Yang got there all looking at him.

(Y/N): Hi, I'm (Y/N) (L/N) it's nice to meet you all! I'm sure that we will be great friends.

   Ruby smiled, while Yang just nod with Blake. Weiss looked at him with bored expression showing him her ice queen persona.

Yang: Hey there handsome, I'm Yang Xiao Long and Ruby is my younger sister. I'm sure that we will be close friends...

   (Y/N) blushed making Yang smiled with excitement. He is so adorable with his tomato red face. Young man looked at Blake now. Her eyes are so beautiful, and this sweet bow on top of head.

Blake: I'm Blake Belladonna, nice to meet you. Uhh... Something on my face?

   Her cheeks reddened while (Y/N) looked fast on last person there he not met. I just pray that she doesn't think that I'm perv now looking at her, but she is so pretty.

Weiss: Weiss Schnee.

   (Y/N) eyes got bigger, and he fast bow to her making everyone surprised with this.

(Y/N): I'm sorry Miss. Schnee! I don't recognizes your beauty from there, it's pleasure to meet you in person.

   Weiss just nod turning her head wanting to not show anyone her red cheeks. Huh... Finally, someone who know how to act in my presence. I l-like him?

Weiss: I-It's not problem... Nice to meet you.

   (Y/N) smiled but then Yang took his hand in hers and slowly dragged him with her while other girls just looked at them surprised and... Jealous.

Yang: Cmon (Y/N), I have so much to show you... Hehe.

*****

Timeskip.

*****