142. Abusive Fem Malfoy x Mudblood Male Reader x Protective Fem Harry Potter

Harry Potter is owned by J.K Rowling.

This was requested by Jack_Fawkes. Have fun reading it!

(Y/N) - Your name.
(L/N) - Last name.
(E/C) - Eyes color.
(H/C) - Hair color

Thinking

Thinking

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

*****

   Harriet Potter at first doesn't understand her feelings towards her friend (Y/N) (L/N)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

   Harriet Potter at first doesn't understand her feelings towards her friend (Y/N) (L/N). He was muggleborn, and like her doesn't know anything about magic world. Two of them bonded quickly and became great friends.

   He was like her in Gryffindor house, but sadly stayed out from the golden trio. It was because of fact that Draconia Malfoy took interest in him. Harriet at first doesn't understand this knowing how Malfoy hated mudbloods.

   (Y/N) was surprised like Harriet, but after three years of his light friendship with Draconia he got under her woman spell. Now she looked like goddess for him, and she used this to hurt Harriet that started understanding her own feelings towards (Y/N).

   She had crush on him and wanted to date him. Draconia was faster than Harriet and took him from her. Pureblood princess loved hurt, and pain clear on Harriet face when she was seeing her rival with crush. (Y/N) believed that Draconia loved him, and doesn't saw that Harriet had feelings towards him.

   Time pass, and Draconia started showing her true personality. She started humiliating and abusing her own boyfriend not caring about his feelings. He was her mudblood toy in mind. (Y/N) started coming back to Gryffindor dorms betaed, and with blood coming from his wounds that made Draconia.

   Harriet Potter tried to signal him her love, and Draconia fake personality, but (Y/N) was under her pureblood princess spell. Harriet knew that she wasn't beautiful like Draconia, and this only make her fell more pain.

   Draconia Malfoy decided to prohibit her boyfriend from coming to every Gryffindor quidditch match, knowing that it will hurt Harriet that loved to look at her crush with the snitch in her hand. (Y/N) could only come for Slytherin versus Gryffinor matches, but in that moments he always cheered for his girlfriend.

Females x Male Reader vol. 1जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें