165. Protective Naruko x Neglected Male Ninja Reader

Naruto is owned by Masashi Kishimoto.

This was requested by ReaperVulgrim. Have fun reading it!

(Y/N) - Your name.
(L/N) - Last name.
(E/C) - Eyes color.
(H/C) - Hair color.

Thinking

*****

Naruko: I know how you feel (Y/N), but you need to stay stronger for me ok?

   (Y/N) sighed looking at his hidden leaf headband. It was another year without his family after his parents told him to not come back to home after hearing that he is talking with Naruko Uzumaki. Young man didn't understand it years ago when two of them was younger.

   He just wanted to make her happy seeing cute blonde girl with pigtails swinging alone with clear sadness on her face. (Y/N) approached her that day, and just asked if she wants to be friends, and play something.

   Naruko for (Y/N) was a good friend, and very funny. He doesn't understand why she doesn't have any real friend, and he promised for her to be with her always making young girl blush tomato red. Two of them had great fun for two normal weeks doing some pranks, training and eating her favorite food in the world... Ramen.

   Sadly then happened something what destroyed young child heart. His own family told him to cut any connection with Naruko Uzumaki or leave their house. He doesn't understand why for years, and with anger decided that she is important for him and will not leave her to be completely alone.

   It was painful day, but Naruko hearing his situation decided to invite him to her own little house. She felt something warm inside her heart hearing that he left his own family for her. Naruko was too young to understand her feelings, and not experienced with emotions, but knew that it was important action from him.

   Two of them lived together not caring about anyone saying about this nasty words mostly in whispers scared of something. Third hokage Hiruzen was happy that Naruko finally had real friend, yet tried to talk with his family, but they don't wanted to see their own son.

   Hiruzen understood why, but said that in the future (Y/N) parents will regret this decision. (Y/N) doesn't know about Kyuubi being sealed inside Naruko, but knew sad fact about his younger sister that died in time of Kyuubi attack on Konoha.

   His parents were hit with this very hard, and hearing from friends that their son is lured by demoness that killed their daughter... They feel sadness, but needed to do this. (Y/N) parents believed in his son decision to stay with them, but no. He left with her, and both of them not wanted to hear anything about them living together.

   Years passed with Naruko and (Y/N) living together, training and having fun in their free time together. Two of them become leaf ninja with him encouraging Naruko after her failed test in first time.

   Sometimes (Y/N) had his own days when memories from the past come to him, and that day with his parents throwing him out from the house. Naruko Uzumaki understood that he needed time, but refused to leave him be alone.

   Right now it was this night with him crying, and asking why he couldn't feel his mother hug again or some warm words from his father. Naruko hugged him from behind in their 'bed' wanting to comfort her friend.

Naruko: This pain... It hurts, but remember - you have me, and I will never leave you or let anyone hurt you. Both of us is tied together, and no one will stay between us.