188. Abusive Annie Leonhart x Neglected Male Reader - Part II

Shingeki no Kyojin is owned by Hajima Isayama.

This was requested by alexdempsey115. Have fun reading it!

(Y/N) - Your name.
(L/N) - Last name.
(E/C) - Eyes color.
(H/C) - Hair color.
(N/N) - Nick name.

Thinking

(A/N): Funny thing... I find this picture similar to another...

 I find this picture similar to another

*****

   (Y/N) (L/N) was little surprised when Annie Leonhart started calling him her boyfriend in public making some of the people joke about this. She still punished him for fact that her rival was in his presence... Yet it wasn't as hard as in the past.

   He felt like blonde haired woman slowly started warming to him, and really wanted to have way more lovely friendship. Last time she even patted me on the head when after her light beating Annie ordered me to place head on her lap...

   Young man sadly remembered something what she said to him in their first conversation after he learned about her secret... Sigh. I can try, but with someone like Annie Leonhart. I don't believe in changing how her mind works. Sadly.

   Mikasa Ackerman stayed away from (Y/N) after her encounter with Annie, and young man was rather pleased with this. I just don't want her to try change anything. I told her why. Maybe this is wrong for me to have these feeling for someone who abuse me, but what I can do with this?

   He looked in direction of most cold person there that had her training, and got again lost in his thoughts. I can now pay the price for being with her... I'm a dumb idiot who is in love with her, and to be honest not care about anyone. They can say anything about us.

   Then his eyes widened when Annie winked at him in when no one was looking in their direction. Young man gulped with light blush being caught starting at the blonde haired woman. Sigh... Now I can expect another sort of punishment... Maybe it will be mostly pleasuring like last time? Who knows...

 Maybe it will be mostly pleasuring like last time? Who knows