195. Yandere Pyrrha Nikos x Neglected Male Reader

RWBY is owned by Monty Oum and Rooster Teeth.

This was requested by The_FanFicFan. Have fun reading it!

(Y/N) - Your name.

(L/N) - Last name.

(E/C) - Eyes color.

(H/C) - Hair color

Thinking

*****

Pyrrha: I waited so long for this

Pyrrha: I waited so long for this... Now you don't need to hide from anyone. You don't need them honey.

   Red haired student of Beacon Academy hugged tightly young unconscious man in her arms with a light giggle escaping her lips. Her clothes were completely in blood, and on her face was mad smile.

Pyrrha: How they could treat you like this my sweetie? I don't know, but when... When I learned about you thinking that my... Interest in you isn't love... I was so angry!

   Her voice raised, but (Y/N) (L/N) was still in his state sleeping like some sort of stone. Pyrrha hands wandered around his body, and she closed her eyes enjoying his scent. I love everything about him ~

Pyrrha: Now no one will stay in our way...

   She patted his head like caring mother do to her son, after he was sad. A big, bright smile was on her face, but something... Something odd was about this smile. It was honest, but still had some hidden meaning.

Pyrrha: You know why? Because everyone is gone by my own hands. So-called friends, enemies... Whores that tried to arouse you with their stinky, ugly bodies. I despised them for soo long and let interact with you knowing about possibility of them turning you into their boyfriend... Yet, I stayed strong, and waited for long.

   Young red haired woman giggled hugging unconscious man to her body like he was her most precious treasure in entire world. It wasn't normal laugh, filled with madness clear in her voice. Yet, she doesn't care having what she desired most.

Pyrrha: It was too easy... Not fun at all.

   Pyrrha Nikos remembered each of these whores faces when she was giving them final blow with her weapon... How good felt her hands soaked with their filthy blood. In these moments she felt fresh and prepared to ultimately receive her final reward. (Y/N) (L/N) eternal love.

Pyrrha: I can't wait when we will go together from there... We will be alone and have perfect moment to start family... I'm perfectly sure you will be a great father, and with me being mother our children will be ready to live in this world.

   Her hands tightened hold on him, and she sighed dreamily with her mind imagining their future together. Little charming, cute daughter with my hair, and your eyes, and handsome very shy boy with golden heart...