47. Dominant Mother Raven Branwen x Son Reader - Part I

RWBY is owned by Monty Oum and Rooster Teeth.

This was requested by Brave_Vesperia. Have fun reading it!

(Y/N) - Your name.
(L/N) - Last name.
(E/C) - Eyes color.
(H/C) - Hair color

Thinking

*****

   Raven Branwen sighed with smile holding in hands her little son. Who is my little prince? We don't need anyone other than us, yeah? She closed her eyes, but instantly Raven mind flashed sad scenes for woman.

   She doesn't care for anyone other than her only son - (Y/N). He was only source of happiness in her life, and Raven wanted him to be always with her. Even your father disappeared from our lives... Soo we need to take care of each other needs.

   Little boy snuggled to her, feeling warmness. Raven patted slowly his head, thinking what will happen in the future with their lives. No one will understand us... Why I left my little girl Yang. I just can't look at her now, and I knew this when I decided to disappear from her life.

   Raven with other hand took out from her pocket photo of her and Qrow. Even my brother will don't understand my reasons for doing something bad like this... She dropped the photo, and looked with love to at her son sleeping peacefully. Don't worry (Y/N), mommy will love you...

   She slowly laid on her bed holding baby in hands. Raven drifted to the sleep, having only (Y/N) life in her mind.

*****

Flashback.

*****

   Raven was ecstatic when she gave birth to Yang. My little sweet daughter, her face is just like mine... This was only one time when Qrow sister cried, but this tears was from happiness. Everything should be great from this moment, with her raising family, but life is not perfect...

   Taiyang started being cold to Raven, while she just wanted to focus all of her mind on little Yang. Qrow started drinking, and also stopped caring for Raven only sometimes visiting Raven and her child.

   One time when Yang was in Raven room sleeping, with Qrow watching her of course not being drunk, young woman tried to find Taiyang and talk with him what is going on with their relationship. She slowly approached her old room, where still was living Qrow, Summer and Taiyang.

Summer: I have same feelings, but this is bad Tai... What will think Raven? You and her have little Yang, she need love.

Taiyang: Comon Summer, what she will not see... Will not hurt her or Yang.

   Raven was now furious, but slowly opened door only to see Taiyang on top of the Summer in hot passionate kiss. You... She left to her room only to see Qrow sleeping in the chair next to the Yang sleeping on her bed.

   Young woman slowly walked to crib with her little girl. Soo you don't really love me, and only wanted something precious... I love you my little princess, but this pain in heart is too much. I just can't look at you my child. You are bringing memories of him... Remember that mommy is always loving you Yang. Raven kissed Yang cheek, and walked out from the room.

   One year later she meet (Y/N) dad who was very caring and loving for her. Raven now was very careful with this relationship, but finally after another year they had child. This time young woman also was very happy, but then again happened something that changed her mind.