94. Perverted Widowmaker x Male Shy Reader x Perverted Sombra

Overwatch is owned by Blizzard.

This was requested by Sparky824. Have fun reading it!

(Y/N) - Your name.

(L/N) - Last name.

(E/C) - Eyes color.

(H/C) - Hair color

Thinking

*****

    Young man was sitting alone in his bedroom, and in his hand was picture that was showing two women that is close to his heart. One was beautiful woman with violet eyes, and bright smile. Her name was Olivia Colomar, but she was more known as Sombra.

   She is a hacker who is hiding withing the shadows, and uses information to manipulate those in power. On other hand Sombra fell in love with (Y/N), and decided that she will be always on his side. One of her flaws, was her perverted nature, and this was why (Y/N) was almost everytime embarrassed in her presence.

   Sombra liked to show in public that he is hers, and she sowed it with several things. Slapping his ass in front of women that looked at him with lust in the eyes, or hot kissing sessions not caring about jealous eyes.

   There was also moment when she used her stealth skills, to have fun with (Y/N) in public places, and young man was always scared and red on face thinking that in every moment someone can catch them.

   In the background of the picture was another woman with golden eyes, and soft smile. (Y/N) still was surprised that cold assassin started loving him as well. Her real name was Amélie Guillard, but everyone knew her as Widowmaker.

   Amélie at first was his enemy, and after some clashes they started talking about their lives. It took some time, but woman started warming to him, and saw that he is handsome man. (Y/N) doesn't know how it happened, but Amélie started calling him in her sexy French - As chérie, and later he needed to learn some French, because Amélie everytime was talking perverted things about him and her in French.

   (Y/N) loved both Sombra, and Widowmaker, and while he knew that two of them was perverted still accepted it with red face. Better for them to be perverted than to fight with each other. He remembered day when Sombra and Widowmaker learned about each of them loving him, and this was hell...

   In the end they talked, and decided to share him... It was also filled with perverted things, that now involved two of them and him in various situations, places or games. (Y/N) turned picture, and smiled with sigh seeing what was written there.

Boop

Je t'aime, mon amour

   There was also two kiss marks in color of their lipsticks. (Y/N) slowly placed this picture on his bedside table, and walked to cabinet wanting to change to his sleeping clothes. In that time Widowmaker and Sombra was on mission, and they left (Y/N) alone in their house, but still decided to leave him something.

(Y/N): Jesus... These women will kill me someday...

   (Y/N) just opened his cabinet with sleeping clothes, and saw their panties. He blushed thinking if this is prepared, and if his girlfriends placed them there, after wearing them or not. I will not try to decide...

*****

Timeskip.

*****