102. Cheater Weiss x Dying Male Reader + 2 Songs

RWBY is owned by Monty Oum and Rooster Teeth.

Winner of request special! Based on requested story by  Yizhen98 and oaosos.

(Y/N) - Your name.

(L/N) - Last name.

(E/C) - Eyes color.

(H/C) - Hair color

Thinking 

*****

    (Y/N) (L/N) never in his young life thought that something perfect as love can turn to sadness, and despair. Once he was happy aspiring hunter having beautiful, and lovely girlfriend Weiss Schnee. At first, she was very cold to him, and of course he heard about girl being ice princess, but after some time two of them slowly bonded.

   It was conversation from time to time, then spending time learning or just hanging out. It turned to awkward and very passionate kissing sessions. Teasing coming from Yang and surprising also from Blake.

   (Y/N) was very happy having someone like Weiss at his side, and he doesn't cared about her being from Schnee. For him she was his snowflake, and nothing could change that. Almost nothing.

   One night young man was just to excited to wait for his girlfriend birthday and wanted to give her his present earlier. It was bold move from him, because he wanted propose to her with beautiful diamond ring looking just like snowflake.

   He slowly approached team RWBY dorm in Beacon Academy wanting to surprise his girlfriend, but then... (Y/N) hear loud moans. At first, he thought that maybe Yang is here alone and had her time with someone, but hearing voice coming from the dorm made him instantly change his mind.

Weiss: Harder you whore!

   (Y/N) really don't wanted to see it with his eyes. Her voice and sounds of rough sex were everything he needed at that time. He looked at white box with ring inside with sad eyes. Young man used his semblance and crushed it in his hand. Then he just dropped it and left from there not wanting anything from her.

   It was very long night for (Y/N). He thought very long about Weiss cheating on him. I need something... To clear my mind. Music. Slowly he laid on his own bed, and played one of two songs he wanted to hear right now.

   The first thing in the morning what saw Weiss after going out from RWBY dorm was something on the ground. She looked at it with her eyes focused on crushed box with... Huh... It's diamond? But how... She saw very little envelope, and took it in her hands.

For my snowflake. I love you.

   Her heart ached with closed eyes. Only one person... (Y/N)! Young woman mind was racing with thoughts, but her body on instics started walking to his dorm. She knocked on the door, but nothing come from inside.

Weiss: (Y/N)? Please open.... It's me. Your... Snowflake.

   She tried again, but still nothing. I'm getting worried... (Y/N) always had romantic heart... The girl remembered some stories with romantic characters, and how they ended... Weiss used her powers, and strength to destroy the door, and saw inside something that made her eyes widened.

Weiss: (Y/N)! Why did you do this?! HELP!

   Weiss took (Y/N) to the best doctor in Vale and wanted to pay any price for her love to survive. The doctor told her to stay at the door, and wait. He also said that (Y/N) need operation, and even it may not help him in that state, and blood loss.