65. Yandere Ichika Abarai x Soul Reaper Male Reader

Bleach is owned by Tite Kubo.

This was requested by EvilGoku642. Have fun reading it!

(Y/N) - Your name.
(L/N) - Last name.
(E/C) - Eyes color.
(H/C) - Hair color

Thinking

*****

   Once (Y/N) (L/N) was proud Soul Reaper, but then he meet Ichika Abarai who was Shinigami and daughter of Rukia Kuchiki and Renji Abarai. Everything in his life changed that day. They were kids at that time, but even in that moment Ichika started being towards (Y/N) - like someone named it - Yandere.

   (Y/N) doesn't know it at first, but then after years of being her friend he slowly started finding some signals telling him that her mind state is not normal. Ichika was in love him, but in mad love. She wanted him only for her. Every part of him.

   Ichika is a young girl with bright red hair inherited from her father, which is bound with a ribbon in a high spiky ponytail at the back. Her face resembles that of her mother, most notably her large violet eyes. She wears a standard black Shinigami uniform.

   She will do anything to get him, even kill entire world only to touch his body. Some of their friends - female friends - was finding dead, but never they caught killer. This was of course Ichika, who in rage started killing her own female friends after seeing them looking at her (Y/N) or touching him in any way.

   Not helping was fact that her own mother Rukia was fully encouraging and helping her daughter in getting (Y/N) in her hands. One night she just heard her daughter talking about (Y/N), and asked her about this and her feelings.

   At first Rukia was not sure what to do, but knowing that it is her child, she decided that her happiness is everything important to mother. She knew of course (Y/N), and his family. Rukia after long talk with Ichika understand that her child feelings will never change.

*****

Timeskip.

*****

   (Y/N) was invited to Ichika house for some talk with her and Rukia who wanted to ask him one question. He was surprised, but still accepted this thinking it was just normal friendly fun, and maybe Rukia just wanted to meet his parents or something.

   He slowly approached their house door, and before he even knocked, door opened and from it looked at him with weird eyes Ichika. She instantly smiled seeing him, and hugged surprising young Soul Reaper.

(Y/N): Easy there Ichika... It's great to see you, but don't you think this greeting is to... I don't know, close?

   Ichika looked at him with little blush pretending that it was surprise for her like for him. She slowly backed away from boy as he was looking with little pink color on cheeks.

Ichika: Uhh, sorry! It was because we don't saw each other for so long...

   (Y/N): What? Ichika you and me talked yesterday at night, before you decided to finally let me sleep in my house, and walk to yours.

Ichika: (Y/N), (Y/N) did we really need to talk about it again?

   He just sighed and shake in no knowing that in that topic Ichika is just like in fight. (Y/N) doesn't want to face her in that state again, so young man just accepted it.

Ichika: Great! Common, my mother probably is getting angry from waiting for you... And you know how she can be scary when being angry ~

   She took his hand in hers dragging poor guy inside the house. Yeah, miss Rukia can be scary, but sometimes I think that you are way scarier than her...

   Inside the kitchen was sitting at the table Ichika mother Rukia with that emotionless face, that (Y/N) had always problems with reading her true emotions. She looked at him, and (Y/N) felt just from it respect to her.

   Ichika tightened her hold on his hand. He thought that it was just to give him some confidence and help, but in reality Ichika just wanted to hold his hand more, and feel his skin. Oh... These feelings are great that flow through my body, and he is so warm.

(Y/N): Hello miss Rukia, it's nice to see you.

Rukia: Hi mister (L/N), do you know why I wanted to talk with you?

   He looked at her feeling that she want to talk about something really serious. Did I do something that angered her?

(Y/N): N-no? I'm not sure.

   Her eyes got bigger, and she looked at Ichika for a second, while girl just smiled innocently.

Rukia: What? You don't know something that important? Young man you will be marrying my little girl!

   (Y/N) eyes instantly got bigger, and his face was tomato red. WHAT!? Marry? Ichika?! On other hand Ichika was beaming with happiness.

(Y/N): Uhh... I really appreciate that you want us to marry, but we are still young...

Rukia: You just turned 18, it is enough to marry my daughter, and have happy family life.

(Y/N): That's true, but I'm sure that my parents will be not that positive about this.

Ichika: Don't worry about this (Y/N). I talked with them, and everything is now clear. Clear as blade used to fight.

(Y/N): Yeah... Still, can we talk about it some time later? I don't say no, or anything but it is too fast y'know.

Rukia: Of course. Now go and do things that couple is doing in free time, but don't be to loud...

Ichika: Yes mom!

   Before (Y/N) could say anything Ichika again dragged him with her hand almost painfully holding his. Wait... Did she mean that we should have sex? We just got together week ago, and she is talking about weeding...

*****

Final timeskip.

*****

   Everything was fine with (Y/N) life. He was having fun with Ichika, and even accepted this weeding thing. Ichika is so sweet now, even her scary personality faded.

   Ichika was having her lifetime, with her future husband and lover at her side close to girl. She was perfectly fine now, after getting rid of some problems that was sometimes coming to her and (Y/N) life.

   Girls. Women that was not her trying to take him from her. This was not more problem for her. Rukia trained her daughter well, and with new powers even (Y/N) was somehow more weak than Ichika.

   Still, (Y/N) was rather obvious about Ichika just killing women that looked or talked with him. She even had plans for time when (Y/N) will learn or not about her little secret.

   Well, it was just perfect life with yandere girlfriend and future wife. Perfect in almost everyone eyes that looked at young lovely couple...