100. Yandere Pyrrha x Male Reader

RWBY is owned by Monty Oum and Rooster Teeth.

Story corrected by Chaos_Jeff.

Have fun reading it!

(Y/N) - Your name.

(L/N) - Last name.

(E/C) - Eyes color.

(H/C) - Hair color

Thinking

*****

Pyrrha: I love you my (Y/N) (L/N). I want to be with you forever...

    These words were in the young man mind now for several nights while he tried to have any sort of sleep. His heart was shattered, after hearing that his crush, and love is dead. He still remembered their first kiss, and first dance.

    Her beautiful green eyes, and cute face smiling at him. His hand in her long red hair that (Y/N) adored, and always wanted to touch... Pyrrha soft hands in his own. She was perfect in that dress... Finally, their kiss.

    The moment when their lips met was something unreal for young man. He felt so much love emanating from her. (Y/N) thought that nothing could destroy this moment, or their relationship. He was wrong in the end.

    Everything changed with Fall of the Beacon Academy. (Y/N) remembered their last talk, and last kiss. How Pyrrha wanted to fight with Cinder Fall, and he protested, wanting for her to just run away with him.

    Her pure smile, and last words to him... Then she tricked him. He was angry at her for this, but in the end sadness was the bigger feeling in his heart. Why? Just why?

    His friends tried to somehow help him, but everyone knew that only time could repair his heart. (Y/N) tried to forget about Pyrrha several times, and even once tried to burn all of her photos, but in the end he couldn't do it.

    It was another night. Another sleepless night for young man that was in his bed. His eyes were focused on Pyrrha's picture on his bed table. She was so cute looking at me at that time, while I took a picture of her... Ehh.

    Pyrrha: I love you my (Y/N) (L/N). I want to be with you forever...

 I want to be with you forever

*****

    Pyrrha felt pain, and wanted for her love to rescue her from it. (Y/N)! Help me! Pain after some time faded, and the young woman opened her eyes only to see a woman sitting in some sort of throne in front of her.