73. Possessive Olivier Mira Armstrong x Shy Male Reader

Fullmetal Alchemist is owned by Hiromu Arakawa.

This was requested by Horrorfan51. Have fun while reading this! I saw that his profile is probably deleted, but still decided to do this request, maybe you are reading this anyway.

(Y/N) - Your name.
(L/N) - Last name.
(E/C) - Eyes color.
(H/C) - Hair color

Thinking

*****

   (L/N) family was close friends with Armstrong family, and with that fact (Y/N) (L/N) and Olivier Mira Armstrong from their young years was always together as friends. Two of them now was very close, and while (Y/N) was rather shy young handsome man - Mira was very possessive of him, and only in his presence warm. To other's she was Ice queen, and always tried to show every woman that was talking with (Y/N) that he is taken.

   It was no surprise to anyone when two of them go to the military, but only Mira ended as major general while (Y/N) was on position under her. Of course, she was very pleased because of this fact, and everyone knew that he is her golden boy. Everyone, but not (Y/N).

   Young man always felt love to Mira, but it was more like siblings love than between man and woman. She was like sister to him. Olivier on other hand always tried to show her feelings to him, but (Y/N) shyness destroyed every of her attempts.

   This was why she started being possessive of him. Always when Mira was seeing him in presence of other women, young woman started feeling big amounts of jealousy. She knew that he will finally learn about her feelings, but still was tired of waiting for her true lover.

   Now she decided that it is time to claim her soldier. Olivier Mira Armstrong was determinated to make (Y/N) her's and no one will stop her. You are only mine (Y/N). I will fight for you, and protect your life with my own.

*****

Timeskip.

*****

   Olivier Mira Armstrong bears the trademark family traits of blue eyes with long eyelashes and her waist-length blond hair is noticeably curled at the ends despite being otherwise relatively straight. Her lips are clearly defined and depicted as being rather full.

   Though slender, Olivier also sports a rather muscular build, which gives off a clear air of regality and command. (Y/N) always make fun in talks with her about her first name. Olivier. It was a masculine name for him, and she always gets for some seconds angry at him, but in the end each of them laugh at that fact. Mira even told her future lover that if he wanted then she will change it to more feminine - Olivia. (Y/N) cheeks in that time was so red... Instantly seeing this Mira hugged him with smile.

   No one outside seeing her doing this things will not believe. For everyone Major General Armstrong was aggressive, and scary woman. (Y/N) was several times asked how he is surviving each of his alone meetings with Major General, but he only shrugged it off with shy smile telling them it is nothing big.

   Now (Y/N) (L/N) was waiting for his childhood friend in his own room with light blush remembering how Mira was acting lately. She is really... Clingy. I don't mind, but her uhh... Boobs touching my body is making me hard. Mira is beautiful, but it's bad to look at her like that.

Olivier Mira: (Y/N)?

   He looked at Mira who was looking at him just in front of him. He backed surprised by her being here without him noticing it. What! How? Mira smiled slowly again approaching him, and hugging in process.

Olivier Mira: You are not scared of me my little (Y/N)? There is nothing to worry...

(Y/N): Uhh... Y-yeah of course M-Mira... You just surprised me... Again.

   Olivier tightened her hold on his body feeling good, and gathering her willpower to say to him what she wanted. (Y/N) was still surprised, but returned her hug awkwardly.

Olivier Mira: I wanted to talk with you (Y/N), but knowing your shyness... Yes shyness, don't make that eyes at me. I know that words is not enough to show you what I want.

   (Y/N) looked her in the eyes seeing something new to him in them. Then Olivier Mira Armstrong did something that almost make (Y/N) (L/N) faint. She kissed him with passion that he doesn't expect from her. After some seconds he returned kiss making Mira wet in certain place, and smile knowing that finally he is her's. Still, she doesn't feel like abandoning her possessive attitude towards him. There are still women that will try to take him from me... I will not let them take him from me.

   Kiss ended with each of the young couple smiling.

(Y/N): I'm surprised Mira. I saw you as my sis, and doesn't want to take our relationship further, but now... I-I l-love you.

   Olivier Mira Armstrong was trying to prevent tears coming from her eyes, but she failed. Girl cried because of her happiness, and jumped on (Y/N) again kissing him.

   In the morning several soldiers was talking about loud noises coming from their friend (Y/N) room.

Soldier: Well, finally our Major General lost her patience to him, and started teaching him how to obey... Scary woman.