83. Dominant Caveira x Male Reader

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege is owned by Ubisoft.

This was requested by DylanDupere. Have fun while reading this!

(Y/N) - Your name.
(L/N) - Last name.
(E/C) - Eyes color.
(H/C) - Hair color
(D/N) - Daughter name.

Thinking

*****

   Taina "Caveira" Pereira is an operator in team Rainbow, and almost for everyone one of the scariest women they met. They don't even need to read her psychological profile to see that something is wrong with how her mind works. Still, she was really good operator, and several times missions against White Mask was success because of her.

   Caveira was known in team Rainbow from three things. First - She was painting her face in that scary skull like style. Second - Caveira was main interrogator in team Rainbow. No one wanted to be caught by her, hearing stories about hard long interrogations of White Masks members.

   Third thing was her unique ability that everyone in team Rainbow had. She named it Silent Step - It is just some sort of predatory stealth technique that allows her to lurk on her prey, almost inaudible until it's too late. Caveira ability allows her to sneak on her target, swiftly immobilize them and force them to divulge the position of enemies.

   Still, she was woman, and she had her needs, and dreams. Taina knew that her work is almost blocking her chances of having family, but she tried to find man that will love her, and want to try relationship.

   It took some of her free time between team Rainbow mission, but finally she found someone who was in her eyes perfect. His name was (Y/N) (L/N), and he was normal guy who work in home as private graphic for several games project's.

   They met in club. He was just hanging out with his friends that wanted him to finally walk out from his house job. (Y/N) having work in home, rarely walked out from it. Caveira on other hand was there only to chill out, and drink after another two hours of her work as interrogator.

   It wasn't love from first sight. No, no. It was just miracle, and somehow funny one. After three hours of having fun in club and several drinks (Y/N) was falling to the ground not feeling good. He slowly approached toilets, while Caveira was just going out from them not looking in front of her, because of her hands that was trying to repair her hair style.

   (Y/N) fell over an empty bottle lying on the ground, and fall on top of surprised girl that don't expected something like that to happen. Taina still remembered how (Y/N) smiled looking at her, and telling her sorry, and things like she is beautiful, and everything that make her first time in life red on face.

   She helped him, and after awkward situation in toilet Caveira took him to her house. (Y/N) friends of course seeing him almost unconscious in her hug asked what is going on, but Taina manage to make them let her go with (Y/N).

   Caveira still remembered when he in sleep touched her ass... Yeah, it was not love from first sight, but somehow after some weeks it started working, and (Y/N) with Taina managed to form relationship.

   She started talking with him about her work, and he understood everything... Even that possibility of her not coming home. Still, he accepted her, and this make her heart warm. Caveira in his presence was behaving different, remembering her mother in home as young girl.

   After month, they bought one house. While Caveira was on her jobs in team Rainbow (Y/N) focused on his work wanting to have as much free time for her when she will be back in home as he can. Sex in their relationship was something... Wild, hot, passionate, sensual. In one word each of them was perfectly fine, and felt loved finally having other half.