86. Abusive Akeno x Male Reader

High School DxD is owned by Ichiei Ishibumi.

Have fun reading it!

(Y/N) - Your name.
(L/N) - Last name.
(E/C) - Eyes color.
(H/C) - Hair color

Thinking

*****

   Akeno Himejima is a first-year college student at Kuoh Academy. She is a beautiful young woman with a voluptuous figure with very long black hair and violet eyes. Her hair is usually tied in a long ponytail, reaching all the way down to her legs with two strands sticking out from the top and sloping backward, with an orange ribbon keeping it in place.

   Like most of the girls at Kuoh Academy, she wears the customary Kuoh Academy girls' school uniform, along with black calf-length socks. Akeno acts at first as being very elegant and gentle, but in reality she is having her own flaws.

   She is sadistic in fights, perverted and had something for masochism. Akeno is also reincarnated devil, and Rias Gremory queen. Talking about Rias... She was very disturbed with how her queen is behaving towards their childhood friend.

   Once Gremory house visited (L/N) family, and this was first time for Akeno and (Y/N) (L/N) to met. It took only some seconds for them to be friends, and while Rias is also friends with (Y/N), Akeno confessed to Rias about her feelings towards (Y/N), after several meetings and years having fun together.

   It took some years, but finally Akeno decided to tell about her feelings, and (Y/N) feeling same accepted it imminently. Rias was happy for her queen, but knew also how Akeno can act... She was right, because (Y/N) was rather gentlemen, and loved Akeno very much.

   This fact did one thing. (Y/N) accepted everything that Akeno demanded from him, and he was accepting all of her perverted or sadistic 'fun' games. At first Rias doesn't care about their relationship, thinking that it is only between them, but (Y/N) started acting... oddly.

   He was looking around with scared eyes, and everytime when Akeno just looked at him he dropped his head. Once Rias even saw scars on his hand, and asked about them only to receive silent answer from him.

   Rias knew that her Queen is sadistic in fights, but never thought about her... Using it to person she loved. She told me her feelings... It's impossible for her to start hating him... Akeno on other hand was smiling, and acting like always.

*****

Timeskip.

*****

   Now (Y/N) just sat in the Occult Research Club with only him and Rias there. He knew that his friend is suspecting that something wrong is between him and Akeno. Gremory woman sighed, and with closed eyes started saying to him.

Rias: I'm her closest friend, and we knew everything about each other... I knew that she is totally in love with you... Still... (Y/N) I saw that scars. Tell me what is really going on between you and her? I'm really scared seeing how you act now.

   She opened her eyes, and focused all attention on (Y/N) who had red cheeks.

(Y/N): I love Akeno, and I just want to make her happy...

Rias: I understand this (Y/N), but don't you think that she is a bit too much abusive towards you? I know that some people, like Akeno likes to spicy their fun, but it's wrong doing it at cost of their lovers health...