82. Female Genji Shimada x Male Reader

Overwatch is owned by Blizzard.

This was requested by VictorCalderon242. Have fun reading it!

(Y/N) - Your name.
(L/N) - Last name.
(E/C) - Eyes color.
(H/C) - Hair color

Thinking

*****

   As the youngest child of Sojiro Shimada, the master of the Shimada ninja clan, Genjia lived a life of luxury and privilege. She had little interest in the family's illegal businesses, and although she excelled at and enjoyed hers ninja training, she spent most of his time pursuing a rich lifestyle.

   Many within the clan considered the carefree Genjia to be a dangerous liability, and they resented his father for coddling and protecting her. Following the clan leader's untimely death, Genjia older brother, Hanzo, demanded that Genjia took a more active role in their late father's empire. Genjia refused, enraging Hanzo. The tension between siblings built to a violent confrontation that left Genjia on the verge of death.

  Hanzo believed that he had killed his sister, but Genjia was rescued by Overwatch agent named (Y/N) (L/N) and the intervention of Dr. Angela Ziegler saved her life. The global security force saw Genjia as a potential asset in its ongoing operations to combat the Shimada clan. As Genjia injuries left her clinging to life, Overwatch offered to rebuild her body in exchange for her help.

   She was put through an extensive process of cyberization, which enhanced hers natural speed and agility and augmented her superlative ninja skills. Transformed into a living weapon, Genjia single-mindedly set about the task of dismantling her family's criminal empire.

   Still, she survived and wanted to life only for two things... Zenyatta told her that she need to find peace, and it lays in hands of two men. Almost instantly Genjia understand what omnic monk meant... One was her brother Hanzo, and another man was that one that made her hold tightly on life.

*****

Flashback.

*****

   (Y/N) asked several times his friend doctor Ziegler about that mysterious, but very beautiful white haired woman condition. He learned that she need new rebuild body, but girl said to them that she doesn't care about life, having nothing to life for...

   Young agent of Overwatch walked inside her room, where she was laying alone with only machines giving her life, without them she will die after some minutes from her body damage. Her eyes looked at him surprise to see him.

   He smiled awkwardly with blush, and sat next to her. Great, what's now hero? She can't just die, I need to think about something.

(Y/N): Hello I'm (Y/N) (L/N) and well I just wanted to ask one thing. Why you don't want to live?

   She closed her eyes, thinking about her family. Hanzo flashed several times in her mind.

Genjia: Why do you ask? I said to that doctor everything...

(Y/N): Because I care about you!

   He shouted at her making girl open her eyes surprised hearing that words coming from complete stranger. He is caring about me? How? What is this feeling...

(Y/N): I'm sorry, I don't wanted to scream at you... I will be going.

   (Y/N) stood up, and Genjia looked at him with silent fight inside her mind about telling him to stay with her. Before he excited her room, young man said words that changer mind of Genjia Shimada, and make her want to grip on life with tight hold.

(Y/N): You are just too pretty to die...

*****

End of flasback. Timeskip.

*****

   Now after Genjia got first part to gain peace inside her heart and mind after confront with her older brother, she was getting ready to met with (Y/N) (L/N). Woman was not sure in reality what to say or do, but still just from thinking about him was making her feel warm inside.

   She even asked doctor Ziegler about some woman things considering her rebuild body, but after long monologue of Angela Genjia understand that there is nothing to stop her or him in human actions of showing emotions.

   (Y/N) on other hand never forget about Genjia, and accepted when she just left Overwatch trying to find her life goal, and accept her new body. He was sad, but still happy that maybe it was some of his words that make her change mind about life.

   (Y/N) was now sitting on his bed thinking about new movie he saw in cinema, and why creator decided to take this movie in that way, and not like fans expected this movie to be. It was distracting him so much, that he doesn't hear when someone just jumped inside his bedroom, because he opened window to have clear air inside.

   Genjia seeing that (Y/N) is rather thinking very hard about probably something important just sat next to him on bed, and looked at his face. He is still having that handsome face... (E/C) eyes, and (H/C) hair.

   She doesn't even thought when her hand touched his hair, and this feeling even in her rebuild hand was surprising good. This managed to focus (Y/N) attention on her. At first, he looked at her with big eyes and opened mouth trying to say anything.

   Genjia just places one of her fingers on his lips, and took of her mask. (Y/N) smiled seeing that she was still as pretty as that time in Overwatch hospital. Then each of them slowly leaned to another, and finally their lips met in awkward kiss.

   Still, even if that kiss was not very passionate (Y/N) and Genjia was feeling in that moment loved by someone on that word. Girl also felt that finally, she felt peace inside her heart... Genjia opened her eyes only to see man that she knew is creating place where woman wanted to be. They slowly hugged looking at each other.

   Genjia of course was scared that her rebuild body will scare him, but this final act of showing love to another human prove to her that that thoughts was wrong. It wasn't awkward as their kiss, no. It was passionate, and each of them took from it happiness, and warmness. Genjia knew that (Y/N) never wanted to hurt her, he wanted her to live and be happy.

   Then they talked almost to morning, telling each other their lives stories, and just whispering to each other sweets words. Occasionally kissing or just teasing another one with jokes, or funny actions. Now Genjia was laying in (Y/N) bed hugging him, and with smile she closed her eyes knowing that she is now felling peace inside.

 Now Genjia was laying in (Y/N) bed hugging him, and with smile she closed her eyes knowing that she is now felling peace inside