92. Fem Jaune x Bully Male Reader

RWBY is owned by Monty Oum and Rooster Teeth.

This was requested by Psajchol Have fun reading it!

(Y/N) - Your name.

(L/N) - Last name.

(E/C) - Eyes color.

(H/C) - Hair color

(D/N1) - First daughter name.

(D/N2) - Second daughter name.

Thinking

*****

    To the room walked very fast two little girls with smiles on their faces, and almost instantly jumped on their fathers lap who was laying on the couch. Two girls giggled seeing their father comically show them that it is to heavy for him.

   Then to the room walked another person. Blond haired woman with blue eyes that had bright smile seeing her own children being happy, and also her eyes landed on man that her heart belonged to. His (H/C) hair always good-looking, and (E/C) eyes with handsome face.

   Jennie Arc, now (L/N) still doesn't know how it happened that their paths crossed, and in process she married (Y/N) (L/N). Then her daughters asked question making two parents blush, and try to avoid looking at another one.

(D/N2): Daddy! How do you and mommy met?

(D/N1): I'm pretty sure that was very romantic...

(Y/N): Yeah, yeah... It was.

   Two girls squealed from excitement, and started asking another amounts of questions, making (Y/N) and Jennie uncomfortable remembering how they met, and how it was in Beacon Academy for two of them.

(D/N1): Do you write poems for mommy dad?

(D/N2): It was love from first sight like in stories, mommy?

   Jennie slowly approached coach with her family, and sat on (Y/N) lap with one of her daughter now on mother lap, and another hugging her dad, and bombarding him with questions. I think, that we can avoid some... Details. (Y/N) and his wife eyes met, and two of them knew what to told them.

Jennie: We met at Beacon Academy... Yours dad was from first time gentlemen towards me, and I also fall in love with him after some dates, and presents from him. We started spending time together, and one night we just sat on the bench, and kissed...

   Two girls giggled with dreamy eyes, and smiles imagining how it was romantic. (Y/N) just blushed looking at Jennie knowing truth, and it that moment all of his memories just come back.

*****

Flashback.

*****