181. Vampire Ela Bosak x Male Reader

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege is owned by Ubisoft.

This was requested by DylanDupere. Have fun reading it!

(Y/N) - Your name.
(L/N) - Last name.
(E/C) - Eyes color.
(H/C) - Hair color

Thinking

(A/N): Soo guys, how will Alibi be nerfed? Only two of her gadgets or no nades? Sigh. Ela pick rate probably will be even more smaller than already. They could at least give her camera. I saw some gameplay and it is for now quite chaos.

*****

   It  was night

   It was night. Rainy very dark night with only light coming from the moon. Young man again wasn't sleeping and while he knew that in the morning he would be tired like always... (Y/N) doesn't wanted to go sleep.

   Young man was too scared to go sleep and then... He would always awake in the worst moment feeling this... Weird, but pleasantly painful sensation on his neck. At first, he doesn't believe about everything that happened in one night, but every night was like a lecture in school teaching him how he will now live.

   Everything started one sunny day when young man after his night shift decided to go for some beer in local bar. All of his friends was in work, but (Y/N) just wanted to relax after one of most tiring nights in his life.

(Y/N): Thank you, Henry... I promise to never take night shifts in days like this.

Henry: Someone needs to do it anyway (Y/N)...

  (Y/N) (L/N) just nodded to old man who started polishing one of beer cups while looking at big tv on the wall. Slowly young man walked to one of many free chairs, and sat there closing his eyes. He then took little sip from his cup, and thought about his free weekend.