175. Abusive Annie Leonhart x Neglected Male Reader

Shingeki no Kyojin is owned by Hajima Isayama.

This was requested by DashinCarter. Have fun reading it!

(Y/N) - Your name.
(L/N) - Last name.
(E/C) - Eyes color.
(H/C) - Hair color.
(N/N) - Nick name.

Thinking

*****

   Mikasa Ackerman looked at her rival peacefully eating her own dinner without any showed emotions like always. The young woman wanted to discover everything about her relationship with her fellow cadet named (Y/N) (L/N).

   To be honest at first black haired woman thought that other one started being interested in her friend Eren, and doesn't wanted for someone like her to taint him. She was cold, weird, yet very strong and probably smarter than half of cadets.

   Mikasa once stalked her when Eren and Annie walked out to more private place and had conversation with black haired young woman hearing everything. She was pleased seeing that no romance was going between them, and after Eren disappeared stating that they talked about everything Mikasa wanted to let go of blondie not interested what she will do later.

   She closed her eyes, and sighed wanting to go away, but before she did this... Someone showed in spot where was before Eren. Hmmm... His name is (Y/N) (L/N). The guy has a sad story... Mikasa knew that most of the people don't liked him, and even his family neglected him.

   Young man wanting to somehow show other's that he is capable of being remembered by them decided to join Training Corps, and then maybe Military Police Brigade. Mikasa doesn't talk with him too often, but knew that he is shy and hardworking man who maybe wasn't perfect in everything, but tried with all of his heart.

   Right now her eyes widened not knowing why someone like him would meet Annie. In her mind Mikasa would never found thought about them having any sort of casual conversation. She again hid wanting to see what two of them will do. The young woman knew that this was wrong, but her curiosity was too strong for her to resist.

Annie: Late. Again.

   (Y/N) dropped his head in clear shame while Annie sighed closing her eyes, and Mikasa waited for next words from any of them, but it never came. Black haired woman eyes widened seeing that Annie slapped (Y/N) several times on face, and more surprising for her was fact that he wasn't even covering himself. Weird... I understand that someone like him would never hurt woman from his work, but still... It's look like he expected it.

Annie: Sigh. I really don't know why I'm losing my precious time for you, idiot.

(Y/N): I'm sorry Annie.

   Now she hit him in the stomach making young man do move like bow to her. Mikasa wasn't sure if she should come out from her hiding and save him pretending like she just walked here now.

Annie: What did I say about every time when you fail?

(Y/N): I... I apologize to you miss Leonhart.

   Slowly Annie placed her hand on top of his head and patted him several times like some sort of pet.

Annie: Now, was it really hard to remember? Anyway, it is time for me to have some stress relief, and we have time to be alone. Only two of us.

   Annie took hold on his hair, and started walking in some direction with (Y/N) trying to not let any sound of pain from his mouth. Mikasa observed for some seconds spot where both of them stood several seconds before not understanding anything. I'm not sure what to think about this... Annie Leonhart have some sort of relationship with (Y/N) (L/N), but for me it looks like she is bullying him. Maybe he needs help from someone, and because almost no one want to talk with him...