Season 3 Episode 11

The Walking Dead

Season 3

Episode 11

Stuck

Previously On WillBrennan7’s The Walking Dead…

“Welcome to Arrington” says Thomas Crane as it shows Harry and George run out of the museum. “Someone’s trying to hurt us” Anthony says as he says “Sam.” Gwen sees a shadow and then rights a message on the tree. “Let’s bring you to your friends” Harry Kane says, hitting Gwen. Then, he misses the message.

      The car went up as it his every bump. Gwen groaned as she opened her eyes a little bit. The door was opened and she was pulled from the car. “GET AWAY FROM ME” she shouted at the top of her lungs, kicking George Manson in the stomach. However, he grabbed her hair and smacked her twice. “You’ll shut up if you know what’s good for you” said Harry. “Bring her to the holding room.”

      George carried a dazed Gwen into a dark room where he chained her to the wall. “You’ll stay there” George said, slamming the door. “Gwen” said a voice in the dark. “David” said Gwen. “They got you too” said Peter. “Yes” said Gwen. “But, I carved a message into a tree. They’ll find it, I know.” “I wouldn’t be too sure” said David. “I screamed at the top of my lungs, but no one heard.” “There were walkers” said Gwen. “No one would’ve heard you over them.”

       “Maybe not” said David, as the door opened and the lights turned on. Gwen could see that both David and peter were bloody and bruised. “Now” said Harry Kane. “Let’s cut the chit chat.” “Our friends will find us” said Gwen. “I know it.” “Maybe” said Harry. “Only problem is, they’ll find you’re remains.” “Let us go” said Gwen. “Not until you’re dead” said Harry. “You people killed our leader, so we’re gonna kill you all right in front of the rest of them before killing them. That’s the only way of surviving this world: killing all the rest. You people should get some sleep. Tomorrow, Arrington makes the move.” Then, he slammed the door, engulfing them in darkness.

(Cue Walking Dead Intro Music)

           Anthony banged loudly on the doors. “HELP” he shouted. Then, the door was wrenched opened, revealing Sam. “DAD” he shouted, hugging his father. “Something’s happened.” “What?” Anthony asked. “You better come out” Ted said to them. Anthony nodded and followed them outside.

          Anthony walked out and saw everyone huddled around William, who started to stir. “Gwen’s gone” Ian said to Anthony. “Just like David and Peter. We have to find out who’s doing this.” “Ouch” said William He looked at them and said “Somebody hit me in the head.” “Somebody locked me in the maintenance room” Anthony said. “And somebody took Gwen.”

      “Just like Dave and Pete, she’s probably dead” Terry solemnly said. “NO SHE’S NOT” Anthony shouted, throwing Terry up against the wall. “HEY” Ian shouted drawing his gun, but Terry waved him off. “I’m sorry” said Terry. “But, you said Dave and Pete were probably dead, so I’m saying the same for Gwen.” “No, she’s a fighter” Anthony growled. “So are Dave and Pete” said Tyler.