133. Perverted Max Caulfield x Male Reader

Life is Strage is owned by Dontnod Entertainment.

This was requested by DylanDupere. Have fun reading it!

(Y/N) - Your name.

(L/N) - Last name.

(E/C) - Eyes color.

(H/C) - Hair color

Thinking

*****

    Max Caulfield -  Insecure, perfect friend, afraid but always trying to find good in  everyone stood in front of the coffin looking at it with sad eyes

    Max Caulfield - Insecure, perfect friend, afraid but always trying to find good in everyone stood in front of the coffin looking at it with sad eyes. She thought about this decision twice and knew that it was something she needed to do. The young woman hated herself for this. She let her best friend Chloe Price die. Again.

   Now young woman understood that her power was never something to use every time. It only brought her more pain. She wasn't God that can save people from dying. She wasn't Death that know when it is right time for any of human to die.

   Several tears fall from her eyes letting her emotions knowing that it is right place, and time for this. Everyone was there... David, Joyce, Frank, Pompidou, Warren, Kate, Justin, Trevor, Victoria, Dana, (Y/N)... Wait... Max eyes widened when she caught sight of her and Chloe friend with the sad face looking at the ground.

   She wanted to talk with him right now, but decided that there will be better occasion. He disappeared with his family months ago... Without any words. I thought... Chloe always teased Max about her liking (Y/N) too much...

   (Y/N) was her good friend, and always tried to be warm towards her. Max several times thought about Chloe words, but in the end never talked about her feelings, and his with (Y/N). Then when she got back to Arcadia... He just disappeared without words to her.

   Her eyes were fully focused on him, and she was little surprised by this. It's like... My feelings, for him, never faded. Something inside her woke up, and the young woman wanted his eyes too at her. Some minutes past, and after some of her friends giving her little talk Max saw that (Y/N) approached her rather shyly.

(Y/N): I don't believed hearing about this... Chloe always was the craziest one from our team, and I believed that she will show us how crazy world can be.

Max: Why you left me without any words?

   She wanted to add Me but decided to not seeing his eyes look again at the ground. He sighed with his hand raising to his hair.

(Y/N): My parents found better work, and I was scared when you got back here... I thought about you every time, but decided that it is better for you to let me go, and forget.