121. Perverted Yandere Popular School Girl x Shy Male Reader - LEMON

This was requested by freerunning8. Have fun reading it!

(Y/N) - Your name.
(L/N) - Last name.
(E/C) - Eyes color.
(H/C) - Hair color

Thinking

*****

   (Y/N) (L/N) was one of many students in Black Holsei High. He was normal like others, nothing too special about him. Well, there was one thing. He was shy towards people, and mostly girls, but it was normal to some guys in school.

   He liked very much history lesson, while P.E. was his least liked. (Y/N) just always get tired, and doesn't get too much fun when they played some games, like football or basketball... Yeah basketball, there was little problem for him with this lesson.

   His school was having one of most the best female team in entire province. It was because they're decided to let them play with male teams, and it worked fine. There were some situations, but teachers always knew how to prevent them to hurt their students.

   Dainella Running was the best athletic girl that played in female Black Holsei basketball team. She was very popular, because of this, but stayed with only few of her childhood friend. Soo, what this has to do with (Y/N) (L/N)?

   It was simple. She always took him in her team on P.E. lessons when they had shared a male/female teams. (Y/N) thought that is not normal, because he was always picked first by Dainella, and it was clear to everyone, well almost. (Y/N) thought it is weird, because he wasn't too good player.

   Most popular girl had crush on most normal boy in entire school. She loved how adorable he was acting, but it also hurt her heart seeing that he felt embarrassed everytime girl tried to have some conversation with him.

   She decided that he was her lovely prince, and Dainella will let him have some time to warm to her. Still, the young woman doesn't want to feel jealous, because it was making her very angry... Dainella Running decided to show every girl in school that he is marked as hers.

   It was simple by picking him every P.E. lesson to her team. Everyone knew that (Y/N) was rather... Not to special or athlete, and guessed true purpose of it. There was, of course, some girls that also saw her adorable prince persona, and wanted to try have fun with him.

   They learned very fast... Dainella Running beat them several times, and stalked to their houses. Then with a knife on their necks girl demanded for them to never again look at him. She giggled remembering how once she needed to... End one of the bitches, and then it was so easy to clear any evidence of it... All is fair in love and war.

   There was also other side of Dainella Running. Young popular school girl was perverted... She used her influence being popular, and the star of basketball team to have spare keys to (Y/N) cabins in school.

   She loved to masturbate with some of his clothes. Several times Dainella on purposed to fall on top of (Y/N) in P.E. lessons instantly pushing her chest on his face. (Y/N) was embarrassed mess, and couldn't say anything for some minutes, while Dainella took advantage of this... She even was bold to once slip her hand under his clothes, and touch his handsome body.

*****

   Right now Dainella was in her house with only (Y/N) that was here to teach her for coming history test. In reality, she doesn't want it, and did it to be close to him. She was in her sport clothes knowing how it makes boys minds go perverted seeing them wear it.