119. Overprotective Rias x Shy Male Reader x Girlfriend Akeno

High School DxD is owned by Ichiei Ishibumi.

This was requested by Fraxie7. Have fun reading it!

(Y/N) - Your name.

(L/N) - Last name.

(E/C) - Eyes color.

(H/C) - Hair color

Thinking

*****

    Rias Gremory was sitting in ORC room with her eyes narrowed at couple being lovey-dovey on the couch. Her childhood friend (Y/N) (L/N) was laughing about something Issei said, while Akeno was on her friend lap.

   She knew (Y/N), because his parents were long-time allies and friends of house Gremory. Sadly they died protecting him, and he ended in care of the Gremory household. Rias was happy to have another brother. It was only matter of time when two children bonded to each other.

   Rias started being little shy in his presence knowing that she is having some sort of crush on him. She wasn't sure if this is right in that time, and decided to be silent about this. Young girl thought, that there is still time for them to be in the future together. Even her mother was happy to learn about it.

   Then to (Y/N) and Rias lives come Akeno Himejima. Rias, and her became great friends just like she did with (Y/N). They helped Akeno recover from her past. Three of them become happy with each other.

   Time pass with Rias starting getting more, and more scared seeing how Akeno started teasing (Y/N). It was at first little things, but they escalated quickly to situations where Rias caught Akeno naked in his bed, and arms.

   One thing makes Rias feel safe. (Y/N) was always shy one, and this fact was advantage for Gremory heiress, because her crush never felt shy or embarrassed in her presence. It warmed her heart seeing him always not answering to Akeno games.

   On other hand Akeno fell in love with him, and saw (Y/N) as only candidate to marry. He was always carrying for her, and never said no when she asked for his help. His shyness only makes him adorable in Akeno eyes. Once Rias heard Akeno saying that he will be hers in the end, and no one will stay in way of the true love.

   Rias just laughed little thinking that she is still first girl in his heart. Time, and Rias hesitance to confess her feelings to (Y/N) was Akeno chance, and she took it. In time when Issei come to Rias mind as another piece in Rias Peerage Akeno confessed her feelings to him, while Rias was out healing Issei after his encounter with Rayonare.

   Gremory heiress was pissed off at morning seeing Akeno, and her crush kissing in the ORC. Two of them welcomed her back, but she just sighed not wanting to talk in that moment. There was also face of smiling Akeno... Rias Germory was jealous. First time in her life.