127. Yandere D.Va x Male Reader

Overwatch is owned by Blizzard.

This was requested by VincentHardy7. Have fun reading it!

(Y/N) - Your name.
(L/N) - Last name.
(E/C) - Eyes color.
(H/C) - Hair color.

Thinking

*****

(Y/N): Sigh... If this time my manager also fucked up...

   Young man was sitting on the bench in park with a big bag filled with his clothes, and personal things like laptop or phone. Two hours before he just arrived to Busan Airport in the South Korea, and there should be someone to pick him.

   (Y/N) (L/N) was the young but very talented designer and painter. His works were always beautiful, and innovative. He would never leave his country, but his manager was very eager for him to complete this job.

   He was very surprised to hear how much they will pay him for this 'special' work in South Korea, they of course also paid his journey there. It was little suspicious to young man, because it was Korean government that hired him as their worker for some weeks.

(Y/N): I'm really...

   Someone tapped his arm from behind, and (Y/N) turned his head to see a young girl with smile on her cute face. He blushed with his eyes fully focused on her bright smiling face, young man could say that his heart started beating faster...

 He blushed with his eyes fully focused  on her bright smiling face, young man could say that his heart started  beating faster

Hana: Oh... I'm really sorry! I needed to finally take that stupid certificate from my old school... Nice to meet you, I'm Hana Song...

   (Y/N) stood up, and slowly kissed her hand making young woman blush, but she still was looking at him with something in eyes that (Y/N) couldn't understand.

(Y/N): I'm (Y/N) (L/N). Wait... Song. Don't say that you are that famous pro eSports gamer? Starcraft II No. 1 ranked player?

   She nodded to him giggling little, and playing with her hair using one finger. (Y/N) thought that she is doing it on purpose to do little show for him, but he shook his head trying to calm down his emotions. Remember... It's still work.

Hana: Hehe, yeah it's me! And You are that famous designer... I really love your works, and I'm sure you will prepare everything perfect for me...

   (Y/N) again looked at her trying to see if this is some sort of joke. Something for her? Why Korean government would hire me for her? It's still warming that someone like her heard about me. Suddenly Hana took his hand in her soft one surprising (Y/N) that now was really red on face.

Hana: We need to go! I will show you my baby, and then we will talk about my costume. You will need to measure my body. I don't want for my costume to be too tight or loose.