87. Yandere Weiss x Neko Faunus Male Reader

RWBY is owned by Monty Oum and Rooster Teeth.

This was requested by Chaos_Jeff Have fun reading it!

(Y/N) - Your name.
(L/N) - Last name.
(E/C) - Eyes color.
(H/C) - Hair color

Thinking

*****

   (Y/N) (L/N) was happy young guy who doesn't cared about fact that he is Faunus, and neko one. He had additions to his normal human looking body as two car ears in (H/C) color, and little tail. Young neko sadly was alone in this word, but doesn't care also in this matter.

   He was always getting some food after work in various places. Almost every woman in the city was hiring him, because his cute looks. Some of that women ever managed to touch his ears, and in that moment everyone learned that (Y/N) biggest secret and weakness.

   Young neko male was purring feeling happy, and wanted more being clingy to that female. (Y/N) knew about every of his weakness. He knew that no one can touch his tail, never or young guy will be embarrassed to end of his life.

   One day however everything changed, and (Y/N) get home. It was day when he meet Weiss Schnee.

   Young miss Schnee was walking with her father in that city, and being bored like young girl can be, she wanted some entertainment. Weiss saw shop with various pets, and her eyes got bigger.

Weiss: Dad? I want to have pet. We will go to that shop.

   Her father looked at his daughter, and with sigh nod making young girl smile. He knew that when she wants something, then better is to give it to her or... Better not say... Weiss took her father hand, and two of them slowly approached pet shop.

   It was not big shop, but they have some normal pet's like dogs or cats, and some exotic pet's at the end of the shop. Weiss was looking around searching for something that will bring her entertainment, and happiness being finally not... Alone?

   Weiss Schnee have her father, older sister, and younger brother. Mother died, and from this time her father started getting colder, and not caring about his family. Even now, he doesn't help his daughter in searching for pet. Younger brother was not fun, for Weiss, and while she loved him as family member he was rather annoying to her.

   Winter on other hand always tried to be friendly with Weiss, but in the end everyone was whispering that Winter is always strongest of Schnee children, and Weiss was always in her shadow, not even mentioned. This was angering young girl, that wanted only for once to hear that she is better in some way than her older sister.

(Y/N): Hello, can I help you miss?

   Weiss turned her head wanting to say something cold to that guy, but when her eyes landed on (Y/N), she knew one thing. I want him, he is so cute... (Y/N) smiled awkwardly waiting for her to answer. This was one of days that he was working in this pet shop, and he was really happy helping kids like him to find some pets.

Weiss: DAD!

   It took only some seconds for Weiss dad to show there, and in meantime (Y/N) started feeling scared not knowing if he did something wrong to her. Weiss pointed at (Y/N) with her finger, and he just nod. In that moment one person walked to them hearing young girl shout.

 In that moment one  person walked to them hearing young girl shout