69. Christmas Special III - Neo x Male Reader - Lemon

RWBY is owned by Monty Oum and Rooster Teeth.

(Y/N) - Your name.
(L/N) - Last name.
(E/C) - Eyes color.
(H/C) - Hair color

Thinking

*****

   (Y/N) (L/N) was walking back to his home with pine tree on his back thinking about how great it is to finally be together with his lovely girlfriend, and don't care about all of her and his origins in this world. No Salem, no Cinder... Everything is fine now, and I'm sure my little ice cream princess is also very happy.

   Instantly his eyes got bigger, and he stopped moving. Fuck! How I forget about this?  With sad face (Y/N) turned around and with sigh started walking to one of his and her favorite shops. The snow was falling making his walk harder, but he liked this atmosphere with snow everywhere.

   Again after thirty minutes (Y/N) was walking back to his house with future Christmas tree, and now holding in his hands big Neapolitan ice cream box. He smiled lightly thinking about his girlfriend hearing about him forgetting her almost first favorite thing in this world. She is cute with this angry face, but then... Cute, but deadly as hell.

   Young man shivered from cold and idea of Neo fury in their house. He waved to some kids who walked around having snowball battle. He even stopped for one moment and have fun with them, while some women was looking at him with warmed heart. Probably they were kids mothers.

   Finally, after another thirty minutes he was in front of his and Neo house. It was beautiful little house, with everything they need to live happy. Now everywhere was Christmas lights in various colors, well maybe more was in Neapolitan color, but yeah...

   (Y/N) slowly approached the door and opened it with his spare keys.

(Y/N): Neo? Honey? I'm home with our tree!

   Young man looked around for his ice cream girl, but she was nowhere to find. (Y/N) walked to main room where he placed their Christmas tree, and with box of ice cream walked to the kitchen. Huh, maybe she is in bath or sleeping...

   After he placed box in the fridge, someone just jumped on his back, and (Y/N) felt boobs pressing against his back.

(Y/N): What? Neo?

   He turned while said girl was still hugging him in her christmas clothes, that make (Y/N) blush. She looked at his face, and with finger showed him to look up. Huh?

(Y/N): What it is?... Ahh, yeah of course mistletoe.

   Neo smiled sweetly and closed her eyes pointing at him and her mouth. Hehe, she is sometimes really childish. (Y/N) kissed her at first slowly with love, and then it slowly was more passionate with them depending it.

   Girl even touched his manhood teasing poor man, but then kiss ended and (Y/N) shook is head in no.

(Y/N): Nah Neo, we will have time later for it... You need to wait for your presents, remember?

   She pouted to him, but slowly nod stopping hugging him, and of course taking from fridge box of her favorite ice cream.

*****

Timeskip.

*****

   Now (Y/N) was again with Neo in kissing session, but this time in the bed and without any sort of clothes on them. Neo was always very dominant in their love making, and this was always bringing big amounts of pleasure for each of them.

   She sat on his stomach slowly kissing his neck, and even bite him there leaving some marks. Neo was mute, and this was always making her jealous because some bitches was trying to take (Y/N) from her, and have their funny time with him. Her mind just needed something on him that will tell anyone that he is OWNED by her, and only her.

   Girl still can do bad things only for him, and this was something that (Y/N) can't repair after years of work under Cinder. He doesn't care for her leaving some marks on him from jealousy, and always told young girl that he will never cheat on her. This was somehow always calming Neo.

   (Y/N) moaned while Neo was smiling with her hand touching his manhood hard, almost painful. Neo looked at him like always waiting for his words, that will make her happy, calm and more wet.

(Y/N): I'm yours Neo... I love you honey.

   She kissed his cheek with her hand starting working on his manhood. Neo changer her position still pleasuring her boyfriend. Now her pussy was in front of his face, and she doesn't need to say anything for (Y/N) to start returning pleasure she was giving him.

   It was something surprising always, when he heard Neo moaning, it was no words, but still he heard some of her own voice. Couple had some time for this fun, and after this Neo just sat with her pussy on his manhood without warning.

(Y/N): God, you are perfect Neo!

   She bit her lip, and started moving at first slowly, but with every second faster and faster making (Y/N) moan from pleasure. He started thrusting in and out of her with great feelings inside of him. This took some time with them changing positions, but always Neo was initiating it with (Y/N) just accepting her dominance and wanting only to pleasure her.

   Finally, she was on her knees with (Y/N) behind her slowly pushing in and out. Neo feeling that she is close started moving with her ass signaling it to him.

(Y/N): I'm close Neo!

   She doesn't stop, and (Y/N) knew that Neo want his cum inside of her pussy. It was just one moment when they cum together with pleasure flowing through their bodies. Neo slowly turned around and hugged (Y/N) with light kiss on his nose.

(Y/N): I love you too my ice cream queen.

   It was another Christmas for young couple that was happy after bad events from their past. In their minds flashed some pictures, and thinks about future Christmas with new member of the family.