35. Yandere Sona x Male Reader x Yandere Serafall

High School DxD is owned by Ichiei Ishibumi.

This was requested by RinneganSasuke. Have fun reading it!

(A/N): Chapter II of my other book is out if you are interested.

(Y/N) - Your name.
(L/N) - Last name.
(E/C) - Eyes color.
(H/C) - Hair color

Thinking

*****

   Sona Sitri heiress of the Sitri Clan after her older sister Serafall took the title of Leviathan. She is a first-year college student at Kuoh Academy and the Former President of Kuoh Academy Student Council. Sona was also third most popular girl at the academy.

   She is young woman with a slim figure, black hair styled in a short bob cut and violet eyes, and wear normal girls school uniform. Sona is very strict intelligent person, and very protective of her big sister Serafall Leviathan.

   From her childhood he had two dreams. One is to open Rating Game School that is open to all regardless of their status, and that's why she is in human school for learn their system, but this is only her second most desired dream.

   First from time when she met (Y/N) was to make him her lover, husband and father to their children. Time pass with her and him being friends, but now she started thinking about marking him as hers. I wait and wait.... I think it's only my luck that any whore didn't try to steal him from me... Ok there was some, but for now they don't feel to alive.

   Then there was also problem with her big sister. Serafall... Sona doesn't need to ask her about it, she just saw it from her actions around him. Her childish jokes doesn't help her too. (Y/N) like it in Serafall, and she used it to embarrass Sona like she also knew that her younger sister is in love with him.

   Sona was very hard thinking about how solve this puzzle. (Y/N) was good friends with Sona and Serafall, but for younger sister he was more friendly with Serafall, and that sometimes was driving her crazy...

   She finally decided to invite her big sister for meeting. They will talk about (Y/N) and each of their love for him. I'm sure that we can agree to something pleasuring me, and your sister.

*****

Timeskip.

*****