28. Cheater Ruby x Male Reader - Part I

RWBY is owned by Monty Oum and Rooster Teeth.

(Y/N) - Your name.
(L/N) - Last name.
(E/C) - Eyes color.
(H/C) - Hair color

Thinking

*****

   Next to the big fire stood (Y/N) with rose in his hand. In his hands was rose tearing them and making blood flow from wounds. He doesn't care about this and tightened his hold on this one rose. His eyes was dull, but he had weird smile on face.

(Y/N): Hehe... One rose. I loved you at one time with all of my heart, also you were my final nail to coffin of our love. You closed my eyes and opened it, showing that world is not perfect.

   He closed his eyes and only one tear dropped from his eye. (Y/N) was flashing in his mind every moment he shared with her. Did she even cared? Or all was lies? Rose in his hand now was not beautiful. Destroyed without color, only giving him more pain because of torns.

(Y/N): I was not good boyfriend for you? Never trying to make you happy? All of these cookies baked for you... Just wasted time.

   He opened his eyes, they were shining like fire that was next to him. Blood still flowing from his hand to the ground.

(Y/N): Some people tried to talk with me and even assured me of your cheating, but I was sure about that love you have to me. Funny. They were right. People say love is blind, but that is lie. Only I was blind there, too blind to see obvious things.

(Y/N): This is our last goodbay. You chose your own way without me. Sad thing is only that, you don't even tried to inform me of this fact. Farewell my true love...

   (Y/N) threw rose to the fire watching it burns with passion. This is only one time you gave me something with passion.

*****

Flashback.

*****

   (Y/N) was very happy, and emanated with warmness to everyone. His love grows from time when his crush and love of life accepted him. This love was Ruby Rose

   He always brought her cookies and one rose. She asked him about this at first time. He just shrugged and shyly smiled to Ruby.

(Y/N): One Rose because you are my only one Rose. Ruby Rose, my love.

   She blushed very hard, and looked like tomato to him. He just laughed and hugged her in process.

Ruby Rose: I-I love you...

   They kissed, and (Y/N) feel very loved this time. He just achieved one of his dreams, girl (Y/N) loved from first sight of her beautiful eyes and hair.

   Later, they together was in Beacon, and for (Y/N) this was perfect. He was thinking that their love only just grew and grew, but then some people started talking with him about seeing Ruby talking with another boy - Jaune.

   (Y/N) just laughed thinking that he is just good friend of her. There was only one time when he got suspicious about it. Yang, Ruby step-sister just wanted to meet with him. (Y/N) agreed, and walked to RWBY team room in Bacon.

   He entered their room with Yang sadly smiling at him making him uneasy. She patted spot next to her on bed. (Y/N) just nodded and knew that is very strange attitude coming from her. No puns?

Yang Xiao Long: Well (Y/N)... I'm really sad to say this to you, but everyone tried to say this to you in easy way and open your eyes. I don't expected her to do something like this without you and her being again alone...