Season 2 Episode 7

The Walking Dead

Season 2

Episode 7

Never Fear

Previously on WillBrennan7’s The Walking Dead…

“We can even stay there for a while” says Anthony as they make it to the store. Walkers attack as Frank gets bit. “You need to kill him” says Frank as he shoots himself. William is bleeding out as they put a shirt around him. “He needs real bandages” says Gwen as William bleeds even more.

    A horde of walkers roams around as Sam runs behind a car. “Where are they?” asked a woman with dark skin and a machete. “I don’t know” said Sam as three walkers come from the left. Sam shoots one as the woman cuts their heads off.

    “We’ve got to get out of here” said Sam as more walkers emerge. “What about your dad and Gwen?” asked the woman. “We’ll never find them without dying” said Sam. “I know that it’s hard, but we’ve got to get out of here.” “Fine” said the woman. “We go through those trees.” “What about the car?” asked Sam. “Your dad has the keys” said the woman. “Come on.”

     She grabbed Sam’s hand and pulled him into the woods as Anthony and Gwen run into the road. “Where are they?” asked Gwen. “I don’t know” said Anthony as he shot a walker. “We’ve got to get to the car.” “How will we do that if we’ve got this horde?” Gwen asked. “We’ll figure it out” Anthony growled at her. “I knew we shouldn’t have come out here.”

    “It was your idea” said Gwen. “I agreed with Ian. We shouldn’t have come out here.” “Yeah” said Anthony as he stabbed a walker. “I know how much you love to agree with Ian. If you think he’s amazing, why don’t you ask him to lead?” “Shut up, okay” said Gwen as she stabbed two walkers. Then, three walkers emerged behind them. One grabbed Gwen, but Anthony grabbed it and threw it into the two others. Anthony then shot all three and asked “Has Ian ever done that for you?” Gwen just scowled at him.

(Cue Walking Dead Intro Music)

One Day Earlier

      Anthony finished helping Ted and Terry push the last car in front of the store as David and Ian handed out guns to the others. “I don’t want one” said Quinn as David handed her a small one. “You need it” said Sam, sitting across from her. “You need to protective yourself and those that could be injured around you. How old are you?” “Thirteen” said Quinn. “Yeah, right age” said Sam.

     “Hey” said Kate. “She doesn’t have to use one if she doesn’t want too.” “No, she does” said David. “It was Anthony’s idea. We should all have weapons with us at all times. Thomas could come up with his army at any second. Do you really want to take that chance? If one of you didn’t have a gun, that could mean that we all die.” “And what are the chances of that?” asked Kate. “Pretty good chances” said Ian with a sneer.

    “Hey” said Tyler. “Don’t talk to her like that.” “Let’s not talk to anyone rudely” said Gwen. “Ian, please don’t speak to Kate like that. Tyler, don’t yell at the newcomers. You don’t know what they could have faced.” “Whatever” said Tyler. “Kate, let’s go somewhere else.” Kate nodded, Tyler helped her up, and they walked off.