4. Fem terrorist player x Male reader

All Counter Strike games belong to the Valve.

(Y/N) - Your name.

(L/N) - Your last name.

(Y/GN) - Your nick in game.

(Y/FW) - Favorite weapon.

(Y/FM) - Your favorite map.

Thinking

*****

    You like to play Counter Strike Global Offensive with your complex team with people around world. There was one guy from Poland with great skill with ak and awp. Girl from America and two twin sisters from Russian.

    (Y/N) was now playing on (Y/FM) as (Y/GN) with his (Y/FW) in StatTrak. Warm-up was as always funny with some trolling on micro, chat and trying to kill with his karambit knife. (Y/N) was so lucky that he got this knife from his first case. Strange was that he didn't have key, but someone gave him one as gift.

    Warm-up end and your team start as counter terrorist. (Y/N) buy only Kevlar hoping to have luck with his usp-s.

(Y/GN): Ok, guys I go B. Just don't rush and pick.

(Katja <3): Nice voice guy, don't you want to meet in rl?

    After this voice chat message (Katja <3) get killed by (Your future wife xoxo). That is so strange nick for player... There was now only you on B because your teammate (TeamBiceps Rudaaa) rotated to take mid.

(Duck): It's A, it's a! Fukkkk

    (Y/N) see in right top corner that (Duck) was headshooted again by (Your future wife xoxo). You were going from B, but was too late. Terrorist team killed (Bot Tucan) on A and somehow (Your future wife xoxo) killed (TeamBiceps Rudaaa) with knife. God, they now have awp in next round. You killed one guy from terrorist team named (HaXoR RePoRt mE) and survive this round in hide.

(Duck): Rush T spawn, all! Don't stop.

    All of your teammates was killed by (Your future wife xoxo) using her awp. They named her cheater because it was all headshoot kills. Strange thing was that she didn't kill you, but you saw her running from you. Someone of her team killed you and get instantly kicked from the game. Well maybe it's now our chance.

*****

Time skip to the 15 round brought to you by blonde girl aiming with her awp and watching you.

*****

    All the rounds was same... Your team get killed by (Your future wife xoxo) using awp and you die because of bomb, molotov, nades or your own fails, never (Your future wife xoxo) kill you with her awp. This was so strange thing. Your team get very angry and with depressed voice told to report her for cheating in all rounds.

    Your team change to the terrorist, but don't have any hope for draw. (Your future wife xoxo) again killed all your teammates when all of her team wad dead by you. Now was only you and her, this was first round with this situation.

(Y/GN): Good game, we don't have chance... Wanna knife fight in middle?

(Your future wife xoxo): You are too good for me my darling, but okay just accept my request for friends on Steam and FB.

(Y/GN): Huh... How do you know my FB profile?

(Your future wife xoxo): I know very much of you my love, you don't need these losers in your team. You and me will make great two people team. Like A and B on every map. Next we will meet in real life, kiss, make love, get kids an...

    (Y/N) watched as (Katja <3) maked vote for kick you and all voted yes. You get kicked from the game, but didn't care. That girl player was trolling hard. That was when you hear spam sound of getting messages on steam and FB.

(Mom): (Y/N)! Your girlfriend is in door, come downstairs!

(Y/N): Uhh... What girlfriend?