8x15

The Walking Dead

Season 8

Episode 15

Darkness

Previously On WillBrennan7's The Waling Dead...

"I'm Andrew" he says, as he brings the group to the high school and says "My friend Heather built this. You'll like her." "It was just like when Aiden" Heather cries, as Andrew hugs her. "You don't know what he's gone through" Nick says, as Sam punches him to the ground. "Life and death are it for this world, but you're choosing life, with me" Sam says, as Hector says "Now, there is ammo, but we're running low." Sam and Heather light the walkers on fire, as Terry and Vivian see the smoke.

Terry and Vivian ran down the steps, as Vivian shouted "EVERYONE, GET UP, NOW." Terry ran outside and drew a machete, as a walker approached, he sliced into it, as Hannah ran out with Vivian and asked "What happened? What's wrong?" "We heard smoke and gunfire" Terry said. "It could be people. It could be Sam and Heather." Hannah looked at the two, as the others came out. "William" Terry said. "You only saw Jacob among the dead, right?" "Yeah, I did" said William. "Why?" Vivian looked at Hannah, and said "Sam and Heather could be alive, and that fire could be from them. We have to go."

Hannah stared at the two, and said "We can't risk this. It could be other people, it could be the rest of that group that attacked us. We simply can't." "Listen" Terry said, approaching Hannah. "You and Anthony were so close, and you are even closer with his son. Don't you think Anthony would want you to try and find him." He went silent, as he let Hannah think. She didn't seem to know what to do.

"Hannah" Terry said. "A man that protected us for so long, a man that lead us...his son could have set that fire, he could have fired those shots, and he could be in trouble. We have to make sure his son stays alive. That was Anthony's last wish. To make sure Sam Freed lives. We have to go." Hannah looked at Terry, and shook her head.

Nick stared at her, before stepping forward. "I don't care what you say" Nick said. "My cousin is out there with my friend, and we have to go and save them." He took an assault rifle from Jason's hand, and saying "We have to." Hannah looked at him, and then at Terry, and said "Lead the way, McKullen." Terry nodded, and said "Let's go everyone. We need to get there before the smoke clears." Immediately, Terry, Vivian, and Nick led the group off, as Hannah sighed. Jason took her hand, and said "I understand that you were trying to protect us." Hannah nodded, before following the others.

A large herd stumbled through the trees, before approaching a wooden fence. They growled, when they suddenly heard several shots into the air. They turned, and saw the smoke, and more gunshots. They snarled and growled, before going towards the shots and the fire.

(Cue Walking Dead Intro Music)

The sun shined down upon the football field, as the group saw many walkers. One charred walker stood at the fence, but Hannah stabbed it with her sword. "Someone was here last night" Terry said, as they looked around. "And they were drunk" Adam said, pointing down at a few bottles of wine. "Do you think they fell into the fire?" Nick asked his father. "It looks like it was only walkers" Adam said. "Whoever was here, they're long gone."

"I knew this was a waste of time" Hannah said. "No, it wasn't" Terry said. "This puts us in the right path as them. This is how we're gonna find them." "We don't know if it was Sam or Heather" Hannah said. "But it was someone" Andrew piped up, walking forward. "Someone was here, and it could have been them." "Sam and Heather have to be alive" Nick said. "We have to find them." Hannah looked down at him, as Jason said "I think we should start focusing on something." They all looked at Jason, as Vivian asked "What?" Jason sighed and said "Sam and Heather might be dead."