In Love With My Best Friends/Ambrollreigns

Thunder echoed across the night sky, as lightening flashed and the rain fell. Roman Reigns; one third of the WWE's most dominate, unstoppable stables The Shield, tossed and turned in his bed. It wasn't the storm causing him to be restless, it was his guilt! He gave up on sleep and opened his eyes, he watched his boyfriend of three years, Seth Rollins sleeping peacefully and his guilt grew worse!

 He and Seth were happily in love, with the full support of their best friend...brother and stable mate Dean Ambrose. The last two years they were together; even though Roman loved Seth, and wanted to spend the rest of his life with him, Roman had been keeping a secret from Seth and Dean! A secret that ripped him apart...he had fallen in love with Dean too! He felt horrible and tried to make it go away, but failed...his heart belonged to both men!

 Unable to sleep Roman got up and went into the bathroom, once the door closed Seth who had been pretending to be sleeping, opened his eyes. He sighed sadly, his guilty conscious wouldn't let him sleep. He was carrying around a secret he knew would kill Roman and he felt like the worst person in the world because of it! Even though Seth was happy with Roman and loved him, the last two years he had fallen in love with...Dean! He wasn't sure when exactly it happened, he just knew it did and no matter what he did his heart belonged to Roman and Dean!

**Days Later**:

 Both Seth and Roman lived with their secrets, neither knowing what to do, both suffering in silence unable to love the man they longed for. One night during a match on Raw, Dean was injured receiving a concussion. After leaving the arena Dean stayed with his brothers, so they could watch over him, they took turns checking on Dean, still saying nothing. Until as Roman sat on the bed watching Dean sleep peacefully, Seth came into the room and found him. He put a hand on Roman's shoulder and Roman spoke as he starred at Dean.

 "Seth, we need to talk."

 "I know." Seth replied gently, knowing the time had come to tell Roman.

 They went into the main part of the room and sat together on the couch, Seth took Roman's hand before he spoke gently.

 "Ro, I love you so much, I really do. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, but I've...I've been keeping a secret from you and I know it's going to hurt you, but I...I need to tell you." Seth said sadly, tears in his eyes.

 "You're in love with Dean, aren't you?" Roman asked quietly.

 "How...how did you know?" Seth asked shocked.

 "Because I' am too." Roman answered sighing. "I still love you as much as I always have, but I love Dean too."

 "What...what do we do?" Seth asked quietly.

 "I...I don't know." Roman replied.

 After their confession, Seth and Roman talked for a long time and knew they couldn't force Dean to choose between them, if he felt the same. So, they talked about how they could make a three way relationship work without anyone's feelings being hurt. They finally had everything worked out, they just needed to talk to Dean and then respect whatever he decided. Making sure he knew that even if he didn't feel the same nothing would change between them, they'd always be brothers! 

**The Next Morning**:

 The next morning both Seth and Roman were excited, yet nervous unsure how Dean would react to the news. They tried acting normal, but Dean could tell something was going on. After all three had showered and changed, they ordered room service. As they ate Dean couldn't take it anymore and finally confronted them.