Remembering Us Pt3/Ambreigns

Roman Reigns sat on the edge of the hospital bed, where one of his best friends...brothers and Shield stablemates Dean Ambrose lay; after being involved in a serious car accident a week earlier. Dean had just woken, after being in a coma since his accident. They were joined in the room by their best friend...brother and Shield stablemate Seth Rollins and the trio's good friends and co-workers Dolph, Paige, Roman's cousins Jimmy and Jey and Jimmy's wife Naomi. They were talking to Dean's Doctor; Dr. Wright, and were told that Dean has amnesia, among his other injuries; multiple cuts and bruises all over his face and body, a broken nose, two broken ribs, a broken right arm and a broken left leg which required surgery. It was hard for all of them to hear, but it was harder for Roman because he's been secretly in love with Dean for years. He thought no one knew of his love, but he was wrong and found out that Seth only has known about his love for two years now and was okay with it. It was killing him that Dean didn't know who any of them were...who Roman was. It had to be a mistake!

 "Amnesia? Are...are you sure?" Roman asked quietly.

 "Yes, I'm sorry. Other then that though he's healing very well, and I'll release him in a day or two if he continues to heal with no problems. I have to go do my rounds, but I'll be back in a couple of hours to check on him." Dr. Wright said, before he left.

 "Dr. Wright?" Roman called to him, as he joined the Doctor in the hall, the others came with him.

 "Yes?"

 "I was just wondering how long his amnesia will last?" Roman asked.

 "Mr. Reigns, I've had a few amnesia cases in my career, and it's impossible to tell for certain how long it will last. I wish I could give you a definite answer, but I can't I'm sorry. It could last hours, days, weeks, months, or..."

 "Years?" Roman asked cutting him off.

 "Yes, I'm sorry. You must remember that even though it's hard for all of you, think how Dean feels. He's confused and has no memories of himself or his life!" Dr. Wright said gently.

 "Is there anything we can do to help him?" Seth asked.

 "Show him pictures, and items, tell him stories about his life. Most importantly though, be patient, don't push or rush him and don't get angry or frustrated with him or his progress! His memory will come back, you just need to be there for him."

 "Okay, thank you Dr. Wright." Roman said as they shook hands and he left.

 "Now what do we do?" Dolph asked.

 "We do what Dr. Wright said! We help Dean find his way back to us!" Roman answered, as he put on a smile and went back to Dean, he didn't care how long it took he would help Dean get his memory back!

**A Week Later**:

 Dean stayed in the hospital two days, Roman and Seth stayed by his side, they didn't want to rush Dean, so they decided to wait until he was home before they started to help bring his memory back. While at the hospital Dean was distant when others were with them, but when they were alone; just the three of them, Dean would ask Roman and Seth questions and they'd answer them. Roman wanted to tell Dean so badly that he loved him, but couldn't especially with his amnesia; he didn't want to put any extra stress or pressure on him. Finally Dean was able to go home, Roman and Seth picked him up at the hospital; after packing their things and getting them time off of work, they brought a change of clothes for him. They left the hospital, got into their car and drove three hours to Vegas where Dean lived. The others would be coming to Dean's for a late dinner, after they arrived in town for work with the rest of the WWE. After arriving at Dean's house and unpacking the car, Roman and Seth gave Dean a tour of the house, but as they went through each room nothing was familiar to Dean and his feelings of frustration grew.