The Game/Ambrollins

The sun shone brightly in the sky, birds sang in the trees, it was the perfect summer day! He sighed as he gripped the bat with one hand, he wiped the other hand on his leg trying to get rid of the sweat. He heard the fans cheering in the stands, his heart pounded, he was nervous...hell he felt like he was going to be sick! This was nothing new, he felt like this every time he played ball, he sucked and he knew it, but the encouragement and support from his friends and teamates helped him to continue playing. He took a deep breath as the ball flew towards him, he swung and...missed, strike one! The ball flew towards him again, he swung and...missed, strike two! He took another deep breath and the ball came to him...he missed again, strike three! That was it...he had caused his team to lose again! He headed for his team's dugout and sat on the bench, he felt like such a loser. As he beat himself up about it, he felt a hand on his shoulder, he sighed as he looked up, his friend spoke.

 "Hey man, don't let it shake you! We still have other games dude, we'll win them!"

 "Easy for you to say...you don't suck!" He answered sadly.

 "Come on man, let's go. The others are waiting for us." His friend said gently.

**One Week Later**:

 A week after his strike out, he was at work the game forgotten, as like usual his thoughts were focused on something...or someone else to be exact! His every waking thought and even his dreams were of one person; the person he loved with every part of him. He hated that he loved them so much, but they were completely oblivious to it, all because he was too damn scared, to tell them. He suffered in silence, he was afraid if he told them and they didn't feel the same, he could lose them forever and he couldn't risk that! He tried to concentrate on his job as a manager of a moving company, a job he loved and was lucky enough to work with an awesome group of guys; including his two best friends...brothers, both men he's known since high school. Even though he tried to concentrate, he always ended up failing most of the damn time because he worked with the person he loved! He might have been able to keep a slim hold on his sanity, if it wasn't for the fact that him and his two friends went everywhere and did everything together, they were inseparable and he was in love with one of them!

 Today since they were between customers, they were doing their own things, he had just entered the large break room, when his brothers joined him, he smiled as he spoke to them.

 "You guys want a drink?" He asked, as he went to the fridge.

 "I'll take one!" Both of them said together, as they sat on the couch, all three laughed.

 "Order up!" He said, as he sat on the couch beside the one he loved and listened to their conversation, until he felt their leg brush against his and he froze.

 His body reacted and he closed his eyes forcing himself to get control. He hated how lately his body reacted on it's own to even the most innocent of touches. His thoughts were interrupted by his name being called.

 "Hey Seth, you with us man?" His friend Roman Reigns asked smiling.

 "What? Sorry Ro, yeah I'm with you!" Seth answered quickly.

 "You sure Rollins? You zoned out again!" Roman asked concerned.

 "Yeah, I'm just a little tired! I'm fine though really."

 "Ro, if Seth says he's fine, then we need to believe him! You'd tell your brothers if something was going on right?" Their friend Dean Ambrose asked, as he patted Seth on the back, Seth smiled.