Remembering Us Pt2/Ambreigns

Roman Reigns walked down the halls of the hospital, beside the pretty Nurse. She was taking him to the room where his best friend...brother and Shield stablemate Dean Ambrose was in after being in a serious car accident earlier that evening. Roman and Dean's best friend...brother and Shield stablemate Seth Rollins was in the waiting room.

 As they got closer to his room, Roman's heart began to beat faster, both he and Seth were scared to lose Dean, but Roman was scared he'd never get the chance to tell Dean how he really felt about him...he was in love with Dean and no one knew. A few minutes later they stood outside Dean's room, Roman didn't know if he could go in; knowing he'd see the man he loved laying in the bed fighting for his life. The Nurse noticed his hesitation and smiled sadly at him, she spoke gently.

 "I know it's hard, but he needs you right now. Do you want me to go get your friend?"

 "Uh, no I'm okay. You're right, he needs me." Roman answered quietly.

 "Come on." She said opening the door, before she went inside followed by Roman.

 "Dean." Roman whispered, as he looked at him laying in the bed.

 He had so many tubes and wires attached to him, he looked so small and pale, he looked horrible. He was so...still, Roman had never seen Dean that still before and if it wasn't for the monitor showing his heartbeat, Roman would have thought he was dead.

 "He looks worse than he is. You can sit and talk to him."

 "Can...can he hear me?" Roman asked, as he sat beside the bed and took Dean's hand.

 "It's been proven that people in comas can hear their loved ones when they talk to them."

 "What's your name?" Roman asked.

 "Amy, what's yours?" She answered, as she checked Dean out.

 "Roman." He answered, as he starred at Dean sadly.

 "Well Roman, I'm a true believer that love can do things even Doctors can't!"

 "Love?" Roman asked shocked, as he looked at her.

 "I know you love him, don't you?" She asked gently, looking at him.

 "What? Me? No, I...we're best friends, brothers!" Roman answered stuttering.

 "Yes, you do." She said gently, as she brushed hair off of Dean's forehead.

 "Am...am I that obvious?" He asked sighing.

 "No, it's in your eyes." She answered. "He doesn't know does he?"

 "No, no one does. And now he might never know."

 "Don't give up on him yet Roman, he's strong. He'll fight to come back to you."

 "You're right Amy, thanks."

 "You're welcome. I have to go, but if you need me just push the call button and I'll be right here."

 "Thanks." He said, as she left. "I don't know if you can hear me Dean, but I'm here and so is Seth. Fight Dean please, fight like you've never fought before! I...we love you and need you!" He begged, as his tears fell silently, he couldn't lose Dean!

**A Week Later**:

 It's been seven days, 168 hours and 420 minutes, since he had found out about the accident. There's been no change, so he sat by Dean's bed waiting for him to open his eyes and come back to him. He refused to leave Dean's side, wanting to be there when he finally woke. He knew chances were high that when Dean woke there could be brain damage, but he didn't care, he loved him and he'd take care of Dean for the rest of his damn life if he needed too! All he cared about was Dean waking up. He sat in silence watching the still form of his best friend and felt his tears threaten to fall again, but he refused to cry wanting to be strong for Dean. His thoughts were interrupted by Seth coming back into the room; since the accident Seth too hasn't left Dean's side, he came in with their friends and co-workers Dolph, Paige, Roman's cousins Jimmy and Jey and Jimmy's wife Naomi. Seeing them Roman stood smiling sadly, he hugged them.