Guardian Angel Pt6/Ambreigns

Dean Ambrose walked slowly through the beautiful garden, enjoying the warmth of the sun in the clear sky. He was looking for his friend Ava, as he walked he began to think of his life and the two most important people to him; his boyfriend Roman Reigns and their best friend...brother Seth Rollins.

Dean's life changed a year ago, when his stupid ass drove home drunk and crashed. When he woke from the crash, he had no memory of the accident itself, he was alone surrounded by a bright, white light and was uninjured. He met a beautiful woman named Ava, who told him he had died and was in Heaven. He truly thought she was pranking him, but after a lot of convincing he finally accepted the truth.

For the first four months of his new life, he had done nothing, but watch his brothers live their lives without him. Then one day, Ava came to him and told him he was now a Guardian Angel and had been given his first assignment. At first Dean refused, until she told him his guides were both his brothers. He tried to get out of it, not knowing anything about how to guide them, but was sent to Earth anyway. Being back with his brothers was hard on him seeing how lost and broken they both were without him; especially Roman.

He's been with them a year now and is slowly getting the hang of being their Guardian Angel; he had no handbook on how to guide them, so he did whatever felt right to him. Of course being an Angel didn't change Dean at all, he still acted and talked like he did when he was alive and that got him into trouble with Ava! A few months ago, frustrated and upset that both his brothers refused to listen to him, Dean returned to Heaven and spoke to Ava. At first she refused to help, but he finally convinced her to and she told him about Dream Travel; the only way he could see, touch and talk to his brothers again as if he were alive. He trained hard and soon got the hang of it and with strict instructions not to tell his brothers who he really was, he entered their dreams. He talked to them and made them promise to let him go and start living again, when they woke both knew Dean was right and they returned to their old selves; living their lives for Dean too!

Dean was so happy and proud of them, things were back to normal and stayed that way until a month ago. Roman and Seth went after the Tag Team Championships, before and during the match though Dean tried to motivate and encourage both his brothers, but neither listened and they barely won the match. Confused why his brothers were acting like that, he decided to Dream Travel one last time; despite Ava forbidding him from doing it again days earlier, without giving him a reason why. He did it and after another long talk, filled with tears and love, he managed to make his brothers see it was okay to move on. After he returned he was confronted by an angry Ava, who told him that because of his ignoring her, they both were in trouble with The Council; a group of Angels who keep order in Heaven. During the meeting Dean nervously listened and answered when asked a question, but when they threatened to take his brothers from him Dean became angry and told them off, before he left and returned to Earth to say goodbye to his brothers. Ava found him later and told him he was allowed to remain their Angel, but he'd be closely monitored for awhile and was given a supervisor...Ava! He was pissed that he had to have a babysitter, but he'd do it to prove that no one, but him was going to be his brother's Angel; he'd be the best damn Guardian Angel anyone ever saw!

It's been two months since he made that vow and remembering The Council's words on what an Angel does; stay objective, stay in the shadows, be their conscious, always there, never seen, he did his job! Three days ago, on the anniversary of his death, something strange happened! After watching his brothers grieve for him, Dean sat in front of them and spoke, as he touched both their arms; both things he had done many times before with no reaction from either of them. This time though, both Roman and Seth had heard and felt him! All three were confused about what happened, Roman wanted to believe it really was Dean, but Seth couldn't believe it. Dean was so confused, everyone in Heaven told him that no one could see, touch or hear him, he wasn't really there...so, how the hell did both his brothers feel and hear him? He decided to ask Ava about it, of course he'd do it without coming straight out asking; after all it seemed like no one in Heaven had noticed the little interaction between them. It wasn't like he had done it on purpose...hell, he wasn't sure he could do it again even if he wanted too! His thoughts were interrupted by Ava speaking from beside him.