Masquerade Pt4/Ambrollins

Roman Reigns made his way through the crowded Masquerade party, heading for the buffet table to get himself a drink. He was frustrated, annoyed and it was all because of his two best friends...brothers and Shield stablemates Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins.

 He loved his brothers, but right now he was ready to kill them! Both Dean and Seth have been secretly in love with each other for two years now. No one knew, except Roman; who had figured it out on his own after watching how they acted towards each other. Of course neither knew that he knew about their love. He had stayed out of it thinking his brothers would get together on their own, of course that didn't happen, so he's tried subtly over time to get them together himself.

 Nothing worked, until Roman found out about the two night Masquerade party that their bosses at the WWE were putting on for charity. Roman thought the party would be the perfect way to get them together finally. Of course his stubborn brothers had to ruin everything by not going to the party with him. He was surprised and happy though when Dean showed up at the party an hour after it started, then Seth showed up; neither knew the other was there. He finally thought they had gotten together when he saw them come back inside from the garden together holding hands, but he was wrong! After talking to both his brothers separately Roman realized for some strange reason his brothers had given each other fake names; Dean was now Ben and Seth was now Thomas.

 Tonight was the last night of the party and the big unmasking. Both his brothers still didn't know who they really were and Roman had spent most of the party trying and failing to get them to listen to him for five damn seconds, so he could tell them!

 Meanwhile, Dean stood in the garden with Thomas; after they had spent the last hour dancing and pulling pranks on some of the other guests. He really liked Thomas, but he still loved and wanted Seth! Being with Thomas and kissing him, only made the guilt Dean already felt grow worse. He knew he should end things with Thomas, stop leading him on...but he couldn't and he felt like the world's biggest asshole!

 Seth was also torn, he loved and wanted Dean, but he really liked Ben too. Being with Ben and kissing him felt right, but it also made his guilt worse knowing he'd only end up hurting Ben when he ended things. He would end things, it wasn't fair to lead Ben on...he wasn't Dean! Even though he knew it was the right thing to do, Seth couldn't bring himself to do it and he felt like the biggest asshole in the world!

**Later**:

 Time continued to count down and Roman still hasn't been able to tell his brothers the truth. He was worried something would happen if they discovered the truth at the unmasking, so he wanted to prepare them ahead of time. He checked his watch and realized there was only a half hour left, he looked around and saw Dean by himself at the buffet table. Smiling Roman quickly made his way over to him.

 "Hey Ro, having fun big guy?"

 "I need to talk to you."

 "You okay?" Dean asked concerned.

 "I don't have time to do this gently, so I'll just say it!"

 "Say what? Ro, you're kind of freaking me out dude!"

 "Thomas isn't who he says he is!" Roman answered.

 "What?" Dean asked confused.

 "Thomas lied to you Dean! He's really Seth!"