The Bosses Son Pt2/Ambreigns

Roman Reigns sat starring out his office window, while he ate his lunch in his office alone, instead of going out like he usually did every day with his best friend...brother, roommate and co-worker Seth Rollins; it's been this way for the last week actually. As he ate his lunch he thought back to the night a chance meeting with a gorgeous stranger and an unforgettable night changed his life...and not for the better.

 Roman and Seth work together at an Ad Agency, both had been there for years working their asses off. Finally after years of hard work, Roman was in the running against two other co-workers for a promotion to Vice President of the company. So, Roman spent days preparing for his last presentation to their boss before the person was chosen. The day of the presentation, minutes before he presented, their boss Thomas Ford; an uber rich and powerful man, called the entire office together and told them his son would finally be joining the company. Which meant no promotion for Roman, as the bosses son would be filling the spot.

 That day after work, Seth took him out for drinks at a bar Roman had never been to before. Seth spent some time with him, before he left him to go have some fun, leaving Roman at the bar counter alone, drowning his miseries in cheap beer. As he sat there, he was soon joined by a man who spoke to the bartender in the sexiest, gravelly voice Roman had ever heard! Needing to know who the voice belonged to he looked up into the blue eyes of the most gorgeous man he had ever seen, who introduced himself as Dean Ambrose! They talked, drank and laughed for awhile; Roman told him what happened at work and they both talked crap about his boss and his bosses son.

 A couple of hours later, Dean suggested they go back to his place and Roman agreed without hesitation. After telling Seth, they left in a taxi. Roman was amazed at the roomy house, that definitely showed Dean's personality off in every room. Dean took him on a tour of the house, before they sat in the living room talking. As they talked, Roman didn't know what came over him, when he cut Dean off with a kiss! The kiss led to a heated makeout session, that eventually led to them making love all night in Dean's bed. Roman woke up the next morning first and while Dean was still sleeping he quickly got dressed, before he snuck out. He went home and got ready for work, Seth already gone since it was so late. Roman had never done something like that before and felt horrible for sneaking out. It wasn't like he was ever going to see Dean again to apologize and that thought made him a little sad.

 After arriving at work that morning, Seth found him in his office and Roman told him what happened with him and Dean, before they had to go meet the bosses son. The whole office was at the meeting and after Ford introduced his son as Dean Ambrose, Seth mentioned that that was the same name as Roman's new friend. Of course Roman was in shock and told him that it couldn't be, it had to be just a coincidence! Until Dean walked in, his eyes met Roman's for a few seconds, before Dean spoke to the office; bringing up how he had agreed to work for his father, not be Vice President and made sure everyone knew that he was nothing like his father. The rest of the meeting went by in a blur, both Dean and Ford; as well as other co-workers, talked, but Roman didn't hear any of it though! Instead he tried to hide from Dean and all he could think about was what they had done the night before; the memories driving him crazy, as he was forced to be near Dean again! He didn't even realize the meeting was over; lost in his memories, until Seth got his attention. While everyone else was crowding around Dean; shaking his hand and talking to him, Roman grabbed Seth's arm and they snuck out and went back to Roman's office. Once behind closed doors, Seth sat down watching in silence, as Roman began pacing, freaking out about what happened. Roman had slept with bosses son, but worst of all he had said things...bad things about Dean and his father! What the hell was he going to do? He was officially screwed!