Opposites Attract Pt5/Ambrollins

Seth Rollins sat at his usual table in the restaurant, waiting for his best friend...brother Roman Reigns to join him for lunch. He really needed to talk to Roman about their mutual friend Dean Ambrose!

 Seth and Dean met through their mutual best friend...brother Roman Reigns. Seth and Roman have been best friends since elementary school and Dean has been best friends with Roman for six years now; meeting at work, both mechanics at the best garage in town. Even though Roman was like a brother to both men and they knew all about each other, they had never met. After Roman found out that Dean needed a new place to live and Seth needed a new roommate, he got them together. From the moment Dean came into his life, Seth's perfectly neat and very organized world was turned completely upside down, thanks to Dean's chaotic way of life! All his life Seth's been an uptight, over thinker who had to have order and neatness in every aspect of his life; from his house, job as a bank manager, to his appearance and everything in between or he wasn't happy! Roman knew about it and loved to tease him, years ago he gave Seth the nickname Coneat Freak; which was control freak and neat freak put together. Dean was Seth's complete opposite in every way, he was loud, messy, always acting first without thinking, he said and did whatever he wanted; not giving a damn what others thought or said about him!

 From the moment they met Seth has been very attracted to Dean, but told no one; including Roman. Of course Seth tried to play it cool, act like nothing was going on, but Dean would constantly do things to tease him; like walk around without a shirt on, or purposely sit so close to Seth on the couch their bodies would touch. Dean and his incredible body; not to forget Dean's adorable dimples that Seth loved so much, were slowly driving him crazy! Dean was all Seth thought and dreamt about, since meeting him, Seth found himself having dirty thoughts about Dean; it was like a non-stop porno in his head starring himself and Dean! Just when Seth thought things couldn't get worse, they did two days ago. Seth had come home early from work, thinking Dean was still at work he decided to have a shower. Seth ended up walking in on Dean as he got out of the shower, seeing Dean's wet, naked body...all of it, was even better than anything that Seth could have imagined! He was so embarrassed and apologized to Dean; who didn't seemed bothered by it at all. Dean then told him if he wanted to make it up to him, all he had to do was take him to dinner and he'd forget everything, Seth quickly agreed. After a wonderful dinner, full of good conversation and many laughs, getting to know each other better, Dean took Seth to a bar he went to often with Roman. Seth wasn't a drinker and had never been to a bar before, so Dean decided to help him relax by teaching him how to play pool.

 After seeing Dean naked, Seth was nervous to have him so close to him, but managed to avoid any problems during their game. When they left the bar, Dean forgot his jacket so he went back for it, leaving Seth at his car. As he waited some drunk idiot got a little too hands on with Seth and wouldn't leave him alone, until Dean returned. Dean fought with the guy and Seth thought watching him fight was one of the hottest things he had ever seen! Dean won the fight and they went home, where Seth took Dean to the bathroom to help clean him up. After he was done, they kissed and it was everything Seth thought it would be and more! Until Dean pulled away and after telling Seth the kiss had been a mistake, he left the room and had been avoiding Seth for the last two days now! Seth's thoughts were interrupted by Roman joining him.

 "Hey Two-Tones!" Roman greeted him smiling, as he sat across from him.

 "Hey Ro."

 "Alright, what the hell is going on?"

 "What?"

 "First Ambrose has been moodier than normal and now you're acting like someone just told you your puppy died!" Roman said frustrated.