Coming Between Them Pt2/Ambreigns

Seth Rollins; one third of The Shield, stood in the locker room he shared with his best friends...brothers and Shield stablemates Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns.

Seth watched as the two most important people in his life argued with each other. Dean and Roman have been dating for three years now, they're usually so happy, but that changed a month ago when Randy began flirting with Roman and Summer began flirting with Dean. Even though they flirted with them, neither of his brothers ever flirted back. Seth refused to let anyone come between his brothers; especially Randy and Summer!

"That blond bitch had her hands all over you Dean!" Roman yelled angrily.

"Really? How the hell could you see anything past that bastard Orton? He was practically..."

"ENOUGH!" Seth yelled upset, cutting Dean off.

"Seth, you okay man?" Dean asked confused, as Roman and Dean looked at Seth.

"Look, I love you both, but right now I want to kick both your asses!" Seth answered frustrated.

"Uh, did we miss something?" Roman asked, Dean looked at Roman and shrugged his shoulders.

"You two can be so dense sometimes you know that? Randy's been flirting with Roman and..."

"Don't remind me!" Dean said angrily, cutting Seth off.

"And Summer's been flirting with Dean, so..."

"Damn right that bitch has!" Roman said angrily, cutting Seth off again.

"Look Seth, we love you, but if you got a point make it cause this pep talk thing isn't working too well!" Dean said.

"My point is, neither of you have flirted back! Don't you two get it? They're trying to break you up, so they can have you! You two are mad at the wrong people dammit! Instead of telling them off, you're in here attacking each other for something neither of you have done!"

"He's right, you know." Dean said quietly, as he took Roman's hand.

"When did our little Ninja get so smart?" Roman teased smiling.

"Thanks Two-Tones." Dean said smiling, before he hugged Seth.

"Anytime my brothers." Seth replied, before he hugged Roman.

"I'm sorry Rome, I...I just can't help getting jealous when I see that prick's hands on you. Can you forgive me baby boy?"

"Of course I can, if you forgive me for getting jealous every time that bitch touches you?" Roman asked.

"Always, I love you Ro." Dean replied smiling, before he kissed him.

"I love you too D." Roman said smiling, before he kissed Dean again.

**Days Later**:

Days passed, Dean and Roman made it clear to Randy and Summer that they're little plan to break them up failed and to stay the hell away from them for good!

Randy and Summer refused to give up though, they wanted Dean and Roman and nothing was going to stop them until they did. They decided to back off for a few days, let them think they were done, then they'd go after them again...this time making Roman believe Dean had slept with Summer!