The Game Pt4/Ambrollins

Seth Rollins sat down on his couch sighing, he was exhausted from another long week; he was the manager of a small, but popular moving company. It was Friday night and he had the next two days off of work like he did every weekend and he planned on relaxing the entire time! Well, that was his plan anyway, normally his plans didn't work out like he wanted thanks to his two best friends...brothers and co-workers Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns; both were movers at the same company. He was waiting for them to come over with dinner and beer, like they did every Friday. As he waited he thought back to everything that's happened to them over the past couple of months.

 Dean, Roman and Seth were all on a baseball team together; they've been playing for three years now. Seth sucked at baseball and he knew it, but continued playing because of the love and support from both his brothers. That wasn't the only thing Seth struggled with though, he struggled with something way bigger than that! Seth was secretly in love with Dean; he's been in love with him for two years now and neither of his brothers knew. It wouldn't have been so bad for Seth, if it wasn't for the fact that the trio went everywhere and did everything together; they were inseparable!

 Just when Seth thought things couldn't get worse, they did, when two men the trio were rivals with in baseball, came to their job four weeks ago. The men had come to rub it in about the trio's team always losing to their team because of Seth. After the men left, the trio went to Seth's office to talk and he told his brothers he was quitting baseball. Of course neither would let him and Dean offered to help him practice, starting that day after work. The two of them practiced every day after work. When their last game before semi-finals happened, Seth was no better than before and they just barely won the game. He wanted to quit, but neither would let him and Dean continued practicing alone with him.

 Seth improved a little, but not enough to make a difference and he was so frustrated with himself. Making things worse for him was the fact that he could barely concentrate on practice, when all he thought of was Dean! Three weeks ago, during practice, while Dean stood behind him; his hands on Seth's hips, showing him the proper way to stand, Dean kissed him! After Seth broke the kiss, Dean thought he had done something wrong and upset he went to leave, but Seth stopped him. They sat down and talked with Seth admitting his love to Dean, before he confessed his love back for Seth. They decided to give their love a chance and became a couple, but Dean made it clear he wasn't ready for anyone; including Roman, to know about them. When Seth couldn't convince Dean to tell Roman, he agreed to keep them a secret for now, just happy he could finally be with Dean!

 It's been three weeks since their confessions and despite not telling Roman, they couldn't be happier! At work they were professional, but when no one was around they acted like any other couple in love; sometimes at work Seth would find himself pulled into an empty room or his office by Dean and they'd make out or talk, just enjoying being in love! Seth would practice ball after work with Dean, sometimes Roman would join them. Seth wasn't improving like he wanted and was beyond frustrated, but his brothers refused to let him give up.

 A few days ago, while Roman and Seth were out getting lunch, while Dean stayed at work, Thomas and Billy showed up and talked to Dean. They tried to talk him into leaving his team and joining their's, they were short a player. Dean refused and told them to leave, just as his brothers returned, when the two men left the trio went into Seth's office to talk. Dean told them what happened and a small argument between Dean and Roman happened, but Seth stopped it and Roman apologized. Seth knew Dean would never turn his back on them for anyone; especially Thomas and Billy! His thoughts were interrupted by Dean and Roman coming into the house, laughing at something one of them said.