Secret Lovers/Ambrollins

Seth Rollins sat in his private dressing room, he starred at his WWE championship belt sitting on the bench across from him and he despised it! It was because of that belt and the power and fame that came with it, that he betrayed his brothers Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns, and joined The Authority! He realized how badly he screwed up after seeing how close his brothers became after he left, and he became jealous of their relationship because he was in love with Dean; had been for a long time, and he needed Dean! So, despite his brothers hate and anger towards him, Seth called and texted only Dean constantly; wanting to apologize and confess his love!

  It eventually worked and they became a couple, sneaking around, stealing moments whenever and wherever they could! They played their parts in front of Roman, the fans and The Authority so no one would catch on or become suspicious. They were so in love and happy together, but their love affair would end when The Authority found out about them and called Seth, Dean and Roman into their office where they told Roman. Everyone was pissed, Roman was hurt as well as pissed and he walked out of the room. The Authority told Seth and Dean they couldn't be together anymore and both men refused, even when threatened with losing their jobs! It wasn't until The Authority threatened to fire Roman that they gave in and agreed to end things! It killed both of them, but they refused to let Roman be hurt because of them!

  Roman was hurt and angry with both Dean and Seth, he couldn't believe Dean of all people wouldn't tell him something like this! It had been two weeks since he saw or spoke to Dean outside of work, and it made it difficult for them to play their parts as brothers in front of the fans! He had learned of their breakup to keep him safe from The Authority, and even though he avoided his former brothers it didn't mean he didn't see the way they both were hurting and realizied their love was real! He decided he needed to fix things, to help his brothers and get his family back!

**Two Weeks Later**:

  Dean walked down the hallway to his locker room after arriving at the arena for the Pay-Per-View Hell In A Cell. Tonight he was being forced to face Seth inside a cell for the WWE championship, he had tried everything to get out of it, but couldn't! Dean felt so alone, it had been a month since he last saw Seth and worst of all he didn't even have his brother to lean on and he couldn't blame anyone for it, but himself! He walked into the room throwing his bag onto the bench and shutting the door behind him, he looked up and froze seeing the one man he never expected to see again.

  "Seth?"

 "Dean!" Seth replied smiling, as he rushed to Dean and held him close.

 "What are you doing here baby boy? You could get into trouble!"

 "I'm not worried about that!" Seth answered kissing him.

"Why?"

"Because of me!" Roman said from behind them.

"Roman? Okay, what the hell is going on?" Dean asked confused.

  They sat down and Roman explained how after he got over his shock and anger, he realized that the love Dean and Seth shared was real. Then when he learned they broke up to keep him safe, and how much they both were hurting he knew he had to fix things and get his family back! So, he went to Seth first and talked to him and here they are! Dean went to speak, but Roman stopped him and reassured him they were okay and still brothers! Dean felt better knowing Roman forgave them, but there was still their match tonight and that worried him. Roman left them alone, Seth knew how worried Dean was and he tried to reassure Dean that everything would be okay, but it didn't work. So, Seth began kissing Dean, which like he knew it would, led to a heated make out session instantly relaxing Dean!