Cheating Hearts Pt3/Ambrollins

The early morning sun shone through the hotel window, it's soft light landing on the bed, where Dean Ambrose lay on his side. He lay there quietly, a soft smile on his face, as he watched his boyfriend and Shield stablemate Seth Rollins sleeping peacefully beside him. As he watched him sleep he began to think of their life together and how he had almost lost Seth.

 Seth was the first person Dean's ever loved romantically in his entire life. They've been together now for four years; they were so happy and in love...or so Dean thought! A month ago they broke up, after Seth told him they needed to separate because of their constant fighting, before they ended up hating each other. It killed Dean, but there was nothing he could do to change it, he took his stuff and moved in with his and Seth's best friend...brother and Shield stablemate Roman Reigns.

 Two days after their break up, the trio had time off and Dean had planned on going home to Vegas by himself to sort things out. His plans changed though, when Roman came with him; it wasn't out of the ordinary that Roman did that, the three of them often hung out at each other's houses when off work, and they all had keys to each other's houses as well. Dean wasn't suspicious about it until after two days of Roman constantly being Dean's shadow, he got tired of it and confronted Roman about it and he confessed that Seth had asked him to go with Dean to Vegas and keep an eye on him. Hearing that pissed Dean off and they fought, before Dean walked away annoying Roman who followed him.

 The fight continued, until Roman tired of Dean's childish games pushed Dean onto the bed, before he sat on him trying to get him to listen! Instead of listening Dean continued to fight Roman, which led to them kissing, before they made love, afterwards both were incredibly guilty and agreed that neither felt any different towards each other and that it would never happen again! Roman had left Dean's room soon after, leaving Dean alone to think about what they had just done. The next day neither knew what to say or how to act around each other, things were awkward between them; they avoided being close and whenever they touched they quickly moved away from each other. Later that day Seth showed up, surprising both men and after talking Dean and Seth got back together. Roman secretly talked to Dean about what happened between them and Dean begged Roman to keep it secret! Roman refused at first, but eventually agreed knowing it was only a one time thing and how much Dean loved Seth.

 It had been four days since their reunion and they were back at work. Dean hated himself for sleeping with Roman, but since they were broken up at the time, it wasn't technically cheating so why tell Seth and hurt him for no reason? His thoughts were interrupted by Seth waking up, he smiled at Dean before he spoke.

 "Morning babe, you're up early." Seth said smiling, as he touched Dean's cheek.

 "Morning baby boy, I just woke up actually." Dean replied, as he turned his face into Seth's touch.

 "So, you thought you'd just watch me sleep, like some creepy stalker?"

 "Yep!" Dean answered smiling, before he kissed Seth.

 "You're such a dork!" Seth replied, as they both laughed.

 "Yeah, but I'm your dork Rollins! Get your sexy ass up, we have to meet up with Ro soon for breakfast!" Dean replied smiling, before he kissed Seth on his forehead and got up to go for a shower.

**Three Months Later**:

 The days passed and their one night stand remained a secret between them. Dean and Roman's brotherhood remained the same as it was before their night together, neither felt anything other than friendship towards the other like always and it was still only Seth, Dean loved and wanted! Nothing else happened between them, neither wanted anything to happen. Dean and Seth's relationship grew stronger and they were completely devoted to each other.