A Christmas To Remember/Ambreigns

The snow fell lightly, as Roman Reigns starred out the passenger side window of the car he was in, driven by his boyfriend of four years Dean Ambrose, while their best friend...brother and stablemate in The Shield Seth Rollins sat in the back.

 It was Roman's favourite time of year...Christmas, and this year was extra special because the trio were going to spend Christmas with Roman's family! Roman's family loved and adored Dean and Seth, and his brothers loved his family just as much! They had planned this trip for weeks, and had left for the airport straight from the arena after Raw. As they drove the light snow quickly began falling harder making driving difficult!

 They made it to the airport and after getting their bags, they rushed inside out of the cold, brushing the snow off themselves and each other, before they headed for their gate. Dean went to check on their flight, while Roman and Seth sat down to wait, Roman couldn't wait to get home and be with his family! 10 minutes later Dean returned, he stood in front of them and began rubbing the back of his neck, Seth spoke.

 "So, when do we leave?" Seth asked. "Wait, I know that look! Okay Ambrose, what's going on?"

 "Um...we aren't leaving tonight!" Dean answered.

 "What? Tomorrow then?" Roman asked.

 "Not exactly baby boy, all flights have been cancelled because of the storm! They don't know when we'll be able to fly out!" Dean explained.

 "So what do we do now?" Seth asked.

 "We look for a hotel, until the weather clears up." Dean answered, looking at Roman.

 "Come on, I'll call from the car." Seth said knowing how disappointed Roman was.

 An hour later Roman stood starring out the small window of their hotel room; Seth had finally found them a room in the only hotel that wasn't completely booked. It was a crappy, little hotel, but at least they were together somewhere warm, and not stuck in the blizzard! Once they were settled in the room, Roman called his mother and told her what happened, while Seth had a shower and Dean went on a coffee and food run.

 "Still snowing?" Seth asked, as he sat on one of the beds.

 "Yeah, it's worse than it was before!" Roman sighed, as he sat beside Seth.

 "There's still time to make it home, there's still a few days before Christmas Rome." Seth said smiling.

 "I hope so Seth, I hope so!" Roman said sighing, Seth put his arm around Roman's shoulders.

 "Any sign of D?" Seth asked, but before Roman could answer the door opened and Dean came in kicking the door closed behind him.

 "Shit Dean, didn't you dress warm dude?" Seth asked, as he took the stuff from him, while Roman helped Dean get his coat and boots off, brushing the snow off his boyfriend.

 "Gee Seth, why didn't I think of that? That's right, I did! It's like the freaking Arctic out there, I only went two blocks and I'm freaking frozen!" Dean said shivering, Roman tried to warm him up.

 "Here man, drink this!" Seth said handing Dean a cup of coffee he reheated.

 "Thanks!" Dean said holding the cup in his hands trying to warm them up.

 "Worst Christmas ever!" Roman said angrily. 

 "Easy baby boy, it's not Christmas yet!" Dean reminded him smiling, as he kissed Roman's head.