To Win A Lunatic's Heart Pt6/Ambreigns/Ambrollins

Roman Reigns paced his living room angrily after watching Smackdown, it wasn't the show itself that pissed him off, it was the main event that did! A match involving the two men he knew as well as he knew himself, his former Shield stablemates Seth Rollins and Roman's boyfriend Dean Ambrose.

 Roman had met both Dean and Seth years earlier when all three were in NXT; he had met Dean first and even though they were complete opposites, they clicked from the moment they met. They started off as best friends...brothers, but quickly fell in love; it was the first time in Dean's life he had ever been in love. They dated a year before Dean afraid of hurting Roman, broke up with him, but they remained brothers. A month after their break up they met that two-toned, sellout, piece of shit Seth! He clicked instantly with both men and became best friends...brothers with both Dean and Roman. Not long after becoming brothers Dean fell in love again, this time with Seth! They began dating the first Raw after The Shield's debut in the WWE, Roman pretended he was okay with it for Dean's sake!

 Then on June 2nd, 2014 their perfect little family was destroyed by Seth, he turned his back on his brothers, not only ending The Shield, but his relationship with Dean too! Roman and Dean became closer and together they not only moved on, but they enjoyed ruining Seth and The Authority's plans every chance they got! At the time Dean and Roman weren't officially back together, but they did do couple things; including making love. Then one night months ago, after Seth retained his title in a fatal 4-way match against Dean, Roman and Randy, Seth had come to his former brothers and begged them to talk to him.

 The trio went out for drinks and talked with Seth apologizing, both Dean and Roman wanted to believe him, but both were unsure knowing how good of a liar their little brother was! After drinking they went back to the hotel to hang out some more, Roman had gotten held up by Hunter, so Dean and Seth went to the room alone. When he returned to the room he found them together on the couch naked and believing they had slept together, Roman walked out broken-hearted, Dean had gone after him, but lost him. The next night at the arena Roman had confronted Seth, telling him to leave Dean alone, but Seth refused and declared war on Roman; the winner getting Dean and his love! Dean found them and asked to speak to Roman alone and he agreed, once behind closed doors Dean told Roman it was him he loved and wanted. Roman was so happy, he forgave Dean and they became a couple.

 Even fighting a secret war with Seth for Dean, everything was finally perfect between Dean and Roman. Until four months ago after a match The Authority; minus Seth, attacked Roman seriously injuring his shoulder. He had to have surgery on it and would be out of action for at least another four months, leaving Dean alone with Seth. Seth constantly texted and called Roman to torment him and used Roman being gone to get closer to Dean, even in the ring. Roman trusted Dean and knew he'd never hurt him purposely. Being away from each other was hard on both men, but all the phone calls, texts and video calls on their computers helped make it bearable.

 Roman rubbed his hands over his face sighing, he decided to go for a run to clear his head, he couldn't beat Seth's face in, so he needed to do something before he lost his mind

**Meanwhile With Dean**:

 "You're a dead man!" Dean said, through clenched teeth, before he slammed Seth into the wall again.

 "Easy D, calm down!" Seth said, trying to get Dean to let him go.

 "Calm down? How the hell am I supposed to calm down, when you keep putting your filthy hands on me!" Dean demanded.