Stealing Love/Ambrollins

Seth Rollins sighed as he served another customer at his job as a bank teller. Seth hated his life, he was a born thrill seeker, he lived for excitement, and his life used to be full of it! That all changed three years ago when his parents told him he needed to settle down and grow up, start a family. So, being the devoted son he is he stopped having fun and became the serious, boring grown up they always wanted him to be! Now his life was one boring day after another, he went through the motions hoping something new and exciting would come along...but it never did!

As he was getting ready to go on break, the front doors suddenly burst open and a group of six men wearing masks and carrying bags rushed in. Everyone froze, as the men quickly knocked out the two security guards, before pulling out guns. Then one of the men spoke, Seth's knees went weak hearing the sexy voice!

"Ladies and gentlemen, this is a hold up! My boys and I are here to make a friendly withdrawal from your bank! Now if you co-operate, no one will be hurt understand?" The man asked, as everyone nodded. "Good, now who's in charge around here?"

"I' am!" Seth said, before he could stop himself.

"Alright then Two-Tones, you're going to help my boys!"

The whole robbery lasted exactly 15 minutes, the robbers were organized and very professional, wasting no time! Once they were finished they stood together again as the leader spoke.

"Thank you all for your co-operation! We're leaving now, but before we do we're going to make one more transaction; grab Two-Tones, he's going to be our ticket out of here!" The man ordered.

"What?" Seth and one of the robbers said together.

"Let's go Pretty Boy!" The man said grabbing Seth's arm, dragging him out of the bank with him.

Once outside they got into their van, before driving away. As they drove they took off their masks, Seth was glad he was already sitting down after seeing the man's gorgeous face! Seth sat quietly, as he listened to the two men; he sat between, argue about his kidnapping.

"Are you crazy D?" The driver asked angrily. "Don't answer that! I already know you are!"

"Calm down big man, it's not that big of a deal!"

"Not that big...do you hear yourself talking?"

"Look, we got what we came for and no one got hurt!"

"You're certifiably insane! You know that?" The driver said frustrated.

10 minutes later they pulled up to their hideout, and got out of the van. While the rest of the gang unloaded the money, the driver and the leader took Seth into the building and to a back room. Once there the bigger man, who had a tribal tattoo on his arm, roughly tied Seth to a chair, as he mumbled angrily about the other man always doing stupid things like this! The other man went to the beat up couch and sat on it, putting his feet up, before he took a pack of cigarettes out of his pocket and put one in his mouth and lit it. The bigger man walked past the smoking man and smacked him in the back of his head as he left.

"Can you believe him?" The smoking man asked smiling, as he rubbed his head. "So, what's your name? I'm Dean Ambrose!"

"Se...Seth Rollins." Seth answered.

"Do I make you nervous Seth?" Dean asked, as he got up and walked closer to Seth.

"N...no!" Seth answered, his heart beating fast at how close Dean was to him.

The Shield One-Shots!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें