Saving Him Pt9/Ambreigns

Roman Reigns walked through the park slowly, as he watched happy couples pass him by holding hands and laughing and it made his heart ache. He stopped walking and sat on a bench sighing, as he quickly wiped a tear that fell away, as he thought about how he'll never be able to live a happy life like them with the two most important people in his life; his boyfriend Dean Ambrose and their best friend...brother Seth Rollins.

The three of them have been best friends since they met in elementary school, clicking from the moment they met. All their lives they remained close, no one and nothing could come between them, but one man named Randy Orton came close! Randy came into their lives three years ago, when he started dating Dean, and both Roman and Seth despised Randy because they knew he was abusing Dean. Randy despised both of them because they weren't afraid of him like everyone else was.

Roman and Seth tried to get Dean to leave Randy, but he wouldn't; defending him to his brothers, hiding the abuse. Finally one day unable to stay quiet any longer Roman confessed his love for Dean and he confessed his love back for Roman. Wanting to be together, but scared of Randy, the trio decided to run away together. While Dean was at home packing Randy found him and attacked him, but Roman and Seth arrived and stopped him. Randy took off before the police got there though, after talking to the police and getting Dean checked out at the hospital, they left town like planned.

While on the road Dean; with his brothers love and support, slowly returned to his old self, both his brothers so proud of him. All it took though was one phone call from Randy to ruin all of Dean's hard work, turning him back into the scared, little boy Randy had made him! It killed Roman and Seth to see that and knowing Randy was capable of anything, they secretly bought a gun and hid it from Dean. Months ago after they returned to their room, Randy burst in, he had come for Dean, but Roman and Seth refused to let him take him! When they refused again, Randy using the gun he had stolen from them, shot Seth once, before grabbing Dean and took off with him! Roman went after them, but was too late, so he returned to Seth and called 911. Seth was shot in his shoulder, no major damage, just stitches and a sling.

Days passed with no contact from Dean and both Roman and Seth were scared shitless, both felt like they had failed him. Then one night Dean sent his brothers an email, telling them Randy was going out of town for two days and he'd be going to Randy's office the next day with two of Randy's men. He told them to leave a phone in the bushes out front of the building for him and he'd use it to contact them when he could. They did and he called them that night warning them to stay away from the house, which was now guarded by Randy's men, he also told them his men were told to shoot and kill both Roman and Seth if they got anywhere near the house or Dean!

The next day Dean called and told his brothers about their new ally in one of Randy's men, a man named Dolph Ziggler. At first both men weren't sure they could trust Dolph, but eventually grew to; both though realized that Dolph had feelings for Dean and they were worried about that, especially Roman! Dolph was going to help get Dean out and then kill Randy himself, making it look like a robbery gone bad! The day Dolph was to meet up with them to go over the plan, Randy did instead, he knew everything, except about the phone and now had Dean and Dolph on lockdown! After Randy left, Dolph called them and told them to be ready to go through with the plan, he'd call back in an hour, but he never did! It would be a month before they heard anything from them again, when they did it was bad news. Dolph texted them and told them how Dean had completely given up, when they called and talked to Dean, even they couldn't change Dean's mind, he was broken!

It's been two weeks now since they spoke and both Roman and Seth were scared that they had lost Dean for good! Roman sighed shakily, as he got up and began slowly walking to Seth's, not wanting to be alone.