The Bully And The Nerd Pt5/Ambrollins

Dean Ambrose sighed, as he lay on his bed starring at his laptop screen that held pictures of himself and his best friend...brother Roman Reigns. It was one in the morning, which meant he was the only one up, it also meant he was alone with his thoughts; and lately that wasn't a good thing. It gave him the chance to think about how much of a loser he felt.

Dean was the town's resident bad boy and he proudly lived up to his reputation; he drank, smoked, got into fights, slept with whoever he wanted, basically he said and did whatever the hell he wanted! He had had a really rough life growing up with his alcoholic, druggie, abusive parents and no one knew about his past, except for Roman's parents and Roman; who he's been best friends with since kindergarten. They only found out two years ago and as soon as he found out, Roman packed Dean's things himself and moved him into his parent's house. Even though Roman's parents have always made Dean feel loved and welcome in their home, it was still strange to him to have parents who actually cared and loved him.

The only thing Roman's parents expected from him, was that he go to school and graduate with Roman. Problem was, Dean hated school, he spent most of his time slacking off, pulling pranks or getting into fights. Of course it wasn't all bad, Dean, Roman and their group of friends ran the school! Everyone knew who they were and were either scared of them or sucked up to them...sometimes both! They bullied the other kids, but their favorite target was a kid both Dean and Roman have known and tormented since elementary school, Seth Rollins; the town's resident nerd, goody-goody, ass kisser!

A week ago after school, Dean and Roman's parents had a meeting with their douche of a principal Mr. Kincaid. He told them Dean was failing all his classes and if he wanted to graduate with Roman, he had to get 80s or higher on all his exams. Then the asshole told them he had gotten Dean a damn tutor, already hating the idea, Dean refused when he was told Seth was his tutor! Not having any choice though, Dean agreed and has met with Seth every day after school in the library and once at Seth's house. Of course at each session Dean hadn't done anything, but torment Seth the entire time. After each session though Dean secretly felt like he'd never be able to do it and graduate. He was beginning to believe that he was as stupid as everyone said he was, that he'd never amount to anything just like his parents, principal and teachers said he wouldn't! After their last session at Seth's house today, Dean was seriously thinking of dropping out of school, he was just wasting his time. He wished he could tell Roman how he was feeling, knowing he'd stop the voices in Dean's head, but knew he wouldn't...at least not yet! He shut his computer off, putting it on the nightstand, before he rolled over onto his side and forced himself to go to sleep.

**The Next Day**:

Seth stood by his locker at lunch, trying to figure out a way to tell Dean that they needed to do their session at his house again. Seth wanted to leave him a note, but after almost having his face rearranged yesterday for doing that, he decided against it. Seth sighed, as he thought of Dean and how despite the fact that every day Dean, Roman and their jock-ape friends tormented Seth, he had fallen in love hard with Dean! Of course no one knew about it, he had no friends and even if he did, this was one secret he didn't want anyone to know. Being Dean's tutor was hard on him, having him close to Seth alone made it very difficult for him to keep his body from acting out in ways that would get him beat up! It was also hard when every session they had Dean didn't do any work and when he did pay attention he got everything wrong! Seth refused to give up though, he loved Dean and wanted to see him succeed and prove everyone wrong about him! Today Seth had to babysit his little sister Abby after school, which meant their session had to happen at his house again.