Doctor Love/Ambreigns

The snow fell lightly, as the car driven by Seth Rollins headed up the hill to it's destination. In the passenger's seat was his best friend...brother Dean Ambrose, Seth looked at him out of the corner of his eye. Dean was still starring out the window silently pouting, without looking at Seth he spoke.

"I told you I'm not talking to you Rollins!"

"Come on Dean! You can't still be pissed at me!" Seth asked.

"I can and I' am!" Dean answered, still not looking at him.

"I told you we were going to do something for our vacation that you've never done before!" Seth countered.

"Yeah, well I thought you meant something like going surfing or some shit like that! Not skiing! Do I look like I'd enjoy freezing my ass off, while going down some huge hill on two sticks?" Dean asked, as Seth tried not to laugh. "Laugh it up chuckles!"

"Oh come on D, it won't be that bad I promise!"

"I've heard those lies from you many times since I've known your ass!" Dean said.

"Hey, I've done a lot of shit over the years for your moody ass that I hated, because you're my brother dude!"

"Fine Two-Tones, I give! Stop with the guilt trip please!" Dean agreed. "Don't expect me to be all sunshine and rainbows though!"

"I wouldn't dream of it!" Seth teased smiling, knowing all along Dean would give in like he always did!

"Shut up!" Dean replied smiling.

**The Next Day**:

Dean woke up the next morning to find Seth still sleeping, he smiled as he went to the window and looked outside. It was a beautiful resort, but of course he'd never admit to Seth he liked it here! Today Seth was going to teach him how to ski and he was a little nervous about it; knowing his luck he'd hit a damn tree and break his neck!

A couple hours later Dean and Seth stood outside at the top of a slope, ready for Dean's first ski lesson. Of course they weren't alone, they were with two, pretty women; who had spoken to the guys while they were eating breakfast. It was obvious both girls were attracted to Dean and Seth.

Dean was cold and pissed off, if Seth wanted to spend the day ignoring him, he'd go back to the damn lodge where it was warm at least, not spend the day watching as Seth flirted badly with one of the girls!

"Seth, we gonna ski or what?" Dean demanded annoyed. "It's freezing out here dammit!"

"I can keep you warm Deanie!" The girl who had been attached to him since they met offered smiling.

"Seth!" Dean said again.

"Alright D, don't get so pissy!" Seth replied looking at him. "Let's get skiing!"

"Finally!" Dean stated, having enough of skiing already.

Things went well for the first few minutes, Seth taught Dean how to stand and turn. Seth started to explain how to stop, but got distracted, Dean went to leave too pissed off to enjoy himself, but his foot slipped. He couldn't catch himself and he began to slide down the hill, he called for Seth. Seth tried to grab him, but missed, he quickly went after Dean trying to catch up to him, calling out instructions as they went. Near the bottom of the hill Seth yelled at him to watch out for a tree, but Dean wasn't fast enough and hit the tree with a thud! Seth stopped at the bottom and quickly got his skis off before running to Dean; who lay on his back not moving, eyes closed. Other people had seen him hit and quickly joined them, Seth knelt by Dean.