Baby Love Pt2/Ambreigns

Dean Ambrose paced nervously outside the large office building, as he waited for his Shield stablemate and boyfriend of five years Roman Reigns to show up.

 Dean had never loved anyone before Roman and it scared the hell out of him; still scared him. All his life Dean had been hurt by the people who said they loved him, starting with his alcoholic, abusive parents! Then he met Roman and their best friend...brother and Shield stablemate Seth Rollins and for the first time in his entire life the people who said they loved him meant it and didn't hurt him! Dean and Roman fell in love not long after they met and their relationship wasn't perfect, but it didn't matter to either man because it was their's! A week ago they had their biggest fight yet, which ended with Dean walking out and moving in with Seth. Their fight had been over Roman's want to adopt a child and start a family with Dean. The thought of having kids scared the crap out of Dean; he was afraid of turning into his father, but instead of telling Roman that he acted like a child and threw a temper tantrum! He gave Roman excuse after lame excuse, before he packed his things and walked out, breaking up with Roman.

 Dean stayed with Seth and last night Seth had confronted him about the whole situation. Of course Dean refused to talk about it,  but the two-toned Ninja wouldn't listen and so Dean gave in. He told Seth the real reason and without judging, Seth made him realize he wasn't and never would be his dad. After Seth went to bed, Dean used his brothers laptop and did research into adoption, learning everything he could about it. After staying up all night doing research, Dean finally decided that even though being a father terrified him, it was something he wanted and was ready to do! This morning he had called a local adoption agency and managed to set up an appointment for them to talk to a worker. He then called Roman and left a message on his cell, begging him to meet him at the address he gave him at 10AM. Dean wasn't sure if Roman would show up after what happened, truthfully he couldn't blame him, but he hoped he would.

 "Dean?" Roman's voice spoke, breaking into his thoughts.

 "Ro, you came!" Dean said smiling.

 "I got your message, you sounded weird on the phone...are you okay?" Roman asked concerned.

 "Sit please, I need to talk to you." Dean said, as they sat on a bench. "Ro, I love you so damn much, you're the first person I've ever loved and I'm so sorry for walking out...for breaking up with you, because I'm a coward! I ran from you, instead of telling you the real reason I didn't want to have kids with you. It had nothing to do with the excuses I gave you and everything to with...all I went through with my own father, I...I didn't want to do that to my child! Seth; the little shithead, made me realize last night that I'm not my father and even though having a kid terrifies me...it's something I'm ready to do, as long as it's with you. Can you ever forgive me baby boy?" 

 "Of course I can Dean, I love you!" Roman answered tears in his eyes, as he hugged Dean. "You should have told me, we could have fixed this together, I would have understood." He said, when the hug ended.

 "I know." Dean replied quietly, as he took Roman's hand.

 "I...wait! You said...does this mean?" 

 "Yeah baby boy, I'm ready to adopt!" Dean answered smiling, before a smiling Roman hugged him again.

 "Wait, I don't understand, why did you tell me here and not back at the hotel?" Roman questioned confused.